Goofy MS Marketing

eJohnny

CAGiversary!
I took this pic from the dashboard. Notice how they're playing with left-handed controllers. Also, notice how the black guy is really into the game but he's using the chatpad instead of the analog sticks or the buttons.

(I realize it's a mirrored image, but just thought I'd share because it was funny)

img0190my7.jpg

it isnt a left handed controller. they took a pic and mirrored it.

i've noticed that a lot lately in random ads and even tv. i was watching one of those "deadliest crashes" shows. they were showing a race where some car randomly blew up and all the numbers on the big ass timers were mirrored too.

[quote name='PGU5802']it isnt a left handed controller. they took a pic and mirrored it.[/QUOTE]

O rly?
[quote name='eJohnny'](I realize it's a mirrored image, but just thought I'd share because it was funny)[/QUOTE]

It is good to see that Microsoft is reaching out to Gay people as well as your typical gamer. The 360 truly is a "total" gaming outlet.

[quote name='Malik112099']Who the fuck plays video games in a button up shirt!?!?!?![/quote]

[quote name='foxdvd']It is good to see that Microsoft is reaching out to Gay people as well as your typical gamer. The 360 truly is a "total" gaming outlet.[/quote]

People like HotShot =P

[quote name='Tsukento']Also notice how redundant it is for the black guy to be even using the chatpad when he has a wireless headset on.[/QUOTE]
Not if he's talking on MSN.

[quote name='georox']People like HotShot =P[/quote]

People who want to come home from a hard day of work in Aerospace Engineering and will likely play 360 in the evening.

~HotShotX

I work at that horrible Gamestop store... so yeah flame away, Anyways few months ago we got a bunch of marketing for 360 (from MS) And it was a guy packing a 360 on his shoulder.. and it was on... and displaying the RROD.

We have gotten other marketing like that too, ones where they are useing a wired headset, but its not pluged into the controler, its running to the console... ect ect ect.

It's not the same, but I know there's an episode of House where he's playing Ninja Gaiden 2 with the digital pad. It was at that point that I realized Hugh Laurie and I could never be. :cry:

[quote name='Malik112099']Who the fuck plays video games in a button up shirt!?!?!?![/QUOTE]

I sometimes play with a tie on too.

bread's done
Back