Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

[quote name='doc005']13 accounts. Probably gonna create some more tonight.[/quote]

Don't you need to use a different Credit card for each account though?

man im only 57% completed. time to beat the next temple i guess. i jsut need a few hours to sit down and get into it. its hard not being able to save you place in the dungeons without moving back to the entrance.

Don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but cduniverse also has the PS3 Remote Control for $13.04 Shipped after google checkout. The remote lists for $24.99 in stores and is great for those who want to use the PS3 as a primary DVD player (or primary Blu Ray player for that manner) and avoid hacing to use the controller as an ackward remote. Note, the PS3 does not have any IR inputs, so this is your only option for a remote (other than the controller that is).

I'm trying to order Final Fantasy Origins and Star Ocean III at CDUniverse, but I'm not getting the discount through GCO. Trust me, I created a new email account and everything. I've also tried random other items and the discount won't appear.

Any help?

[quote name='guyver2077']360 wireless gaming receiver for pc...

$11 shipped preordered at cd universe..
gc rules![/quote]

Thanks, guyver! I forgot all about this. Getting one now.

Is this deal still working?

This morning I ordered a few things from CDUniverse & DVDPlanet.

The just now I tried to order some stuff from GNC and I got an Error at the Google Checkout.

So I thought maybe GNC doesn't work.

Went back to DVDPlanet.com and got the same Error.

Is it working for everyone else?

[quote name='Rig']Thanks, guyver! I forgot all about this. Getting one now.[/quote]

yea cant wait...hopefully it doesnt get delayed again

[quote name='2pac']Is this deal still working?

This morning I ordered a few things from CDUniverse & DVDPlanet.

The just now I tried to order some stuff from GNC and I got an Error at the Google Checkout.

So I thought maybe GNC doesn't work.

Went back to DVDPlanet.com and got the same Error.

Is it working for everyone else?[/quote]

just got the same error..nooooo

It almost feels like fraud registering the same information multiple times and claiming to be a new user...

I wish GCO would just keep the 10 off 30 promotion :(

I'm getting a "Google server error" when trying to purchase a DVD from buy. Methinks either they are getting hit too hard, or are down for some other reason. I'm in no hurry.

EDIT: Finally went through.

Was checking out the various google checkout deal stores, and noticed Justdeals.com has free shipping on everything... not many good deals, or much of a selection, and I'm not sure how reliable they are... you could get a decent computer gamepad for a couple dollars shipped... ordered an optical mouse for $1.95 shipped... hell, if you fancy it, you could get the Italian version of Sudeki for .95 shipped. Or... well just browse to see. Some alright stuff. .95 headphones, etc.

NO!!!!! Only got Joint Security Area and Memories of Murder for 7.85 apiece. I wanted to get some Teruo Ishii films for 5.xx apiece. Pray this is only temporary.:pray:

Just worked for me on JustDeals.com. Got these Logitech Wireless Headphones for 19.99 shipped.
8327.jpg

Wanted to make an informative first post on CAG...

I used this service yesterday to buy Paper Mario GCN from CDUniverse with one email, got the $10 off.

I just tried to buy a $6.95 shipped wireless PS2 controller from justdeals.com with the same email account (re-signed up, though) and it did not give me the $10 off. BUT! I made a new account with all the same information except email, and the new account allowed me to take the $ off.

Good luck!

Edit: This is the controller I got: http://www.justdeals.com/Items/GS_963363-0403?

[quote name='derder']DAMNIT!!!

It's dead, shows over people, nothing to see here.[/quote]
Yeah it still works.

To those of you above: It IS still working.

I think Google is having server problems, as many times during checkout I received a 502 Server Error from Google. Just keep refreshing, and eventually it should go through.

credit goes to andeeyaa from fw:

you can get an ipod bubblegum fm transmitter for around a dollar if you use the promo code "bubblegum" during the GCO checkout from here:

http://www.handhelditems.com/apple-ipod-nano-apple-ipod-nano-transmitters-c-4_4682_4686.html

or you can go for the tune-free fm transmitter (works with multiple mp3 players) for a little over a dollar by using the promo code "tunefreez" during the GCO checkout (available on the same page).
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[quote name='Rig']To those of you above: It IS still working.

I think Google is having server problems, as many times during checkout I received a 502 Server Error from Google. Just keep refreshing, and eventually it should go through.[/quote]

i'm going through the same situation too. i've been refreshing my page for a few minutes now and it still hasn't gone through. oh well, i think i've used this code enough hehe. :lol:

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i'm going through the same situation too. i've been refreshing my page for a few minutes now and it still hasn't gone through. oh well, i think i've used this code enough hehe. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah the same thing happen to me.

It seems that the people that used the coupon code a lot doesn't work for them now.

Because people that use it for the first time or second had no problems.

Something that sucks about this deal - if what you put in your cart isn't over $10 before tax and shipping, they won't take the discount off. I could have gotten a bunch of $3-4 guides but due to this problem I "only" got an Atelier Iris 2 guide (from CDUniverse) for $4.50 and Scurge: Hive for the DS (from TRU) for $15.

I've had trouble using it at buy.com and cduniverse. Has anyone gotten those sites to work? Not sure if its me or the websites. People have apaprently gotten it to work at other sites.

[quote name='Jericho6']I've had trouble using it at buy.com and cduniverse. Has anyone gotten those sites to work? Not sure if its me or the websites. People have apaprently gotten it to work at other sites.[/quote]

Oh Yeah man, I ordered like 4 or maybe 5 cds from CDuniverse.

$3-$5 per CD(including shipping) = Pretty Good Deal

But now after just 1 order today I'm getting the ERROR again.

But thoses of you that can still use it without a problem. You should go to DVDplanet.com

Some good shit.

You can get some pretty good movies from anywhere from $1.09-$3.95 shipped.

Add a movie that is $10.09(like Masters of Horror-one of their dvds) add $1 cheap ass shipping. Use Google CheckOut. $1.09 billed on your credit card.

yea ive used this deal to the max.

preordered rocky for psp..i think it came out to $22 shipped (shows up now 39.99 at ebgames)

360 rechar..battery pack for like $3 shipped

a few hd dvd and br movies for like $11-$13 shipped EACH.

[quote name='2pac']But you didn't get it working at all today?[/quote]

nope...just tried a diff card and still nothing..

maybe it just doesnt work with bestprices.com anymore

I noticed some great anime films you can get at DVD Planet after the google discount that you can get for a measly $2.95 if you select the $1 shipping option. Here's what I noticed.

$2.95
Ghost in the Shell - The Movie
Perfect Blue
Dead Leaves
R.O.D the OVA

and then there's the street fighter movies if you like that...

Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie (The newly released uncut version)
Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie

bread's done
Back