Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

Just got this

Hello,

It appears that you have created several accounts in order to take
advantage of our new promotion. However, creating multiple accounts is not
allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their
associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your
original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience
for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these
terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout
in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team

[quote name='ericdaley']Just got this

Hello,

It appears that you have created several accounts in order to take
advantage of our new promotion. However, creating multiple accounts is not
allowed under the terms of this promotion.

As a result, we have suspended your additional accounts and their
associated transactions. You may continue to make purchases with your
original Google Checkout account at this time.

The promotion terms were developed to ensure a positive user experience
for everyone. If your account use continues not to comply with these
terms, you may not be eligible to make purchases through Google Checkout
in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google Checkout Team[/quote]

Had to look around but i did get this email as well to my latest registered email ..

o well... hope everything goes out though.. only a few of my orders havent shipped and 2 more are pre orders

how i will miss you gc.. should of ordered more lol

[quote name='2pac']Ya gotta keep it ghetto.

And there is nothing wrong with ripping off theses heart-less companies.[/quote]

Best Buy is heartless, buy.com and toysrus are too. But the other online specialty companies are not.

[quote name='derder']Best Buy is heartless, buy.com and toysrus are too. But the other online specialty companies are not.[/QUOTE]
It's Google footing the bill, and they make Microsoft look warm and fuzzy

one of my dvdplanet orders shipped today~

as for it being "bad" to create all these accounts...the hit's on google, they have the money to spare. if it were such a big issue, they would've noticed all the people making accounts w/the same info and stopped it already. the companies that have GC don't lose out, if anything they benefit from having all this business come their way. i probably never would've ordered from these sites in the first place had it not been for GC.

Got my Chronicles of Riddick HD-DVD today from Buy.com. Ordered it last Friday night. 6 day turnaround. Not too bad.

has anyone done pre-orders with cduniverse before? i'm thinking about nabbing phoenix wright 2 for $21, just wondering how long it takes them to ship(if it's relatively long i'll just have it sent to my college since i go back from witner break on the 28th).

and fuck, i'm getting error messages. looks like i might have to give in and buy one of those AMEX gift cards at the mall to place my order on.

[quote name='hopeunknown']has anyone done pre-orders with cduniverse before? i'm thinking about nabbing phoenix wright 2 for $21, just wondering how long it takes them to ship(if it's relatively long i'll just have it sent to my college since i go back from witner break on the 28th).

and fuck, i'm getting error messages. looks like i might have to give in and buy one of those AMEX gift cards at the mall to place my order on.[/quote]

A while back there was a cduniverse pre-order for Tales of the Abyss in the beginning of July which didn't release until October 12th and it got here fine on the week of release. You shouldn't have a problem.

I think I made 6-8 accounts, jut got the email. Damnit.

Looking at it I made about 8 but only used 5 of them. Hopfully if they cancel any of the orders that havnt shipped (2 out of the 5 havnt) I get a refund. I will send many an email if they dont.

[quote name='nharmon91']Looking at it I made about 8 but only used 5 of them. Hopfully if they cancel any of the orders that havnt shipped (2 out of the 5 havnt) I get a refund. I will send many an email if they dont.[/quote]

Yeah You should get a refund.

I don't think they can not not give you one.

If they do not give you a refund thats total bullshit

Picked up Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for $26 (not a great deal) and Big Brain Acedemy for $12 (makes up for it). I did it through CDUniverse and had no problems signing up under two e-mail addresses.

I did four seperate orders on four accounts. I think its time to quit. Only two things have shipped so far. Crossing my fingers on the other two.

hmm for some weird reason I'm getting this message saying that there is an error in my order. I mean I've only created 5 accounts under the same name and credit card Thats not toooo bad.. err

lol just saw the last page and saw the letter from google.
Good thing most of my aero clothes are already shipped.
$6 - $7 for a hoodie is not bad at all.

Why don't I get a discount on my CD Universe order. This is my first time I've ever done anything with Google Checkout and when it gives me the final amount it doesn't deduct the $10. Do I have to click process order?

I have a few questions. I haven't made an order with Google Checkout since the original $10 off $30 deal from last year. Am I still eligible for this current deal? When Google canceled your orders for abusing this deal did they just cancel the checkout abilities of those accounts or did your email address for those accounts get closed too? Is this deal supposed to be one per person or per household?

[quote name='Technique']Why don't I get a discount on my CD Universe order. This is my first time I've ever done anything with Google Checkout and when it gives me the final amount it doesn't deduct the $10. Do I have to click process order?[/quote]

Don't do it unless at Google CheckOut you see they took away the $10. Just log out of the google account & try again.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I have a few questions. I haven't made an order with Google Checkout since the original $10 off $30 deal from last year. Am I still eligible for this current deal? When Google canceled your orders for abusing this deal did they just cancel the checkout abilities of those accounts or did your email address for those accounts get closed too? Is this deal supposed to be one per person or per household?[/quote]

I would not consider you a new member.

But you could just make the fake emails like everyone else.

But maybe you should only make 2-4 fake accounts.

[quote name='2pac']Don't do it unless at Google CheckOut you see they took away the $10. Just log out of the google account & try again.

I would not consider you a new member.

But you could just make the fake emails like everyone else.

But maybe you should only make 2-4 fake accounts.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I actually just had to re-sign up even though I already had a Google CheckOut account and it deducted it finally. Ordered the album "Hip Hop is Dead" By Nas.

[quote name='Collectordragon']What happens to the extra accounts though? Can you still send email with them? Is the whole account shut down or just the checkout ability?[/quote]

Google can not shut down my fake YAHOO accounts.

So yes I can still send emails with the fake accounts.

And I still can log into google checkout and see if my items have shipped. Which half of them have not.

But I'll wait a few days before I lose hope in them shipping.

Anyways for ya'll that can still use Google Checkout.

I saw a really good deal at DVDplanet if your into TV shows?

There is a deal buy a Complete Season & get one free.

http://www.dvdplanet.com/b1g1.cfm

So if Good Times is your show you can get

Season 4 & 5 for a total of $13.46 shipped & after google checkout.

Damn, I wish I saw this deal before they caught me.

I would of gotten:

Married With Children - Seasons 2,3,4, & 5

for a total of $49.92

or if you make two accounts then it would be total of $39.96

If you want some of that shit, better act now before its all gone.

this sucks, i want to order something off a site, but it only takes googlecheckout and paypal, well i dont have any money in my paypal, but google has shut down my checkout account apparently.

this sucks.

[quote name='2pac']Google can not shut down my fake YAHOO accounts.

[/QUOTE]

I was talking about Google Mail. When I made orders with Google checkout last year it sent the order receipts to the Google email address of the same account used for Google checkout. Are you saying I can use a different email address yet use Google checkout?

[quote name='Collectordragon']I was talking about Google Mail. When I made orders with Google checkout last year it sent the order receipts to the Google email address of the same account used for Google checkout. Are you saying I can use a different email address yet use Google checkout?[/quote]

I didn't want to use gmail accounts.

1) Takes too long to make fakes
2) If got caught I didn't want them to ban my real Gmail email.

When I did the $20 off $50 or $10 off $30, what the deal was. I used my real gmail account.

But yeah. You can use all different email addresses on the google checkout. All you got to do is set it up. On the right side of the checkout page. It says email - just put whatever email - then make a password - and confirm the password again.

Pretty Simple.

Anyways all my orders shipped besides for all of them made with DVDplanet.

Has anyone ever use DVDplanet.com before? How long did it take thm to confirm & ship an order?

Anybody having any luck today with buy.com if you have created multiple accounts? I have tried a few times and I can't get the 10 bucks off for some reason?

I just received the dreaded e-mail. Oh well, I got the three Special Edition DVD's I wanted, the rest of the stuff after that was just fluff.

[quote name='2pac']Anyone know how long it takes DVDplanet to ship?[/quote]

Usually a few days, the last order took three days to ship, although it can vary. Time before that was six days, although it included a holiday weekend.

[quote name='nharmon91']it took 3 to 4 days[/QUOTE]

I always found it funny they charge you and stop you from cancelling after about 2 hours, but it takes at least 4 days to ship. That's been my experience at least.

[quote name='hotwls13']I just received the dreaded e-mail. Oh well, I got the three Special Edition DVD's I wanted, the rest of the stuff after that was just fluff.[/QUOTE]

How many different accounts did you make?

[quote name='2pac']Google can not shut down my fake YAHOO accounts.

And I still can log into google checkout and see if my items have shipped. Which half of them have not.

But I'll wait a few days before I lose hope in them shipping.

Anyways for ya'll that can still use Google Checkout.

I saw a really good deal at DVDplanet if your into TV shows?

There is a deal buy a Complete Season & get one free.

http://www.dvdplanet.com/b1g1.cfm

So if Good Times is your show you can get

Season 4 & 5 for a total of $13.46 shipped & after google checkout.

Damn, I wish I saw this deal before they caught me.

I would of gotten:

Married With Children - Seasons 2,3,4, & 5

for a total of $49.92

or if you make two accounts then it would be total of $39.96

If you want some of that shit, better act now before its all gone.[/quote]
Oh shit, Im all over the Office, using aother cc with another name tho :)

I've used a couple of accounts, one with a nongmail and I think 3 with gmail addresses. The 3 things I ordered from shop4tech shipped. I haven't gotten an email yet about anything being cancelled, but I was trying to use a new account, and when I go into checkout, it has the discount, but then I click to buy, and it tells me there was an error. I keep trying to buy it and get to the last click and keep getting an error. Is this what is happening to those who google has found, or am I just having some other problem?

[quote name='drfunk85']I've used a couple of accounts, one with a nongmail and I think 3 with gmail addresses. The 3 things I ordered from shop4tech shipped. I haven't gotten an email yet about anything being cancelled, but I was trying to use a new account, and when I go into checkout, it has the discount, but then I click to buy, and it tells me there was an error. I keep trying to buy it and get to the last click and keep getting an error. Is this what is happening to those who google has found, or am I just having some other problem?[/quote]
Might this have something to do with cookies? My wife was having this problem using a different card. That was in Firefox. She changed to IE and the order went through with no problem. If its cookies related, try a glass of milk.

I'm getting it to work at Buy.com; $10 off a 360 controller for Windows coming to $21.94 SHIPPED. Should I bite the bullet and buy it? I already have an adapter for my DualShock but have heard a lot of reports the 360 controller is more comfortable to use. It is also the only controller supported in Rainbow Six:Vegas for PC and with how crappy a laptop mouse is for aiming in FPS games, this might be the best way to play unless there are good mouses for FPSs that are cheaper. Any suggestions?

bread's done
Back