Google Checkout $10 off $10 New Customers Only

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Google Checkout is back with a $10 off $10 at participating merchants for New Customers only. Sign up for Google Checkout by 2/15 to apply this discount, which ends 3/31.

*** Don't forget about the EA titles dropping tomorrow in price!!

Vendors offering these deals: http://www.google.com/checkout/signupwelcome.html

Deals thus far:
Looks like you could get the following:
PS2
kingdom hearts 2 for $23
Radiata Stores for $14
La Pucelle Tactics $14
Star Ocean Till The End of Time $14
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King $14

X360:
Nighty Nine Nights $19
Burnout Revenge $23

Wii:
DEAD!! Mario Party 8 $25 Shipped from http://www.toysrus.com

Following deals added by Hopeunknown.
CDUniverse.com

CDUniverse deals w/$10 off $10 GC

3.34 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Grand Theft Auto III

6.98 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Gun

8.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Final Fantasy X-2

8.94 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)
PSX:
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Cross

9.18 (no tax+2.99 shipping included)

Tao's Adventure

Killer7

10.28(no tax+shipping included)

Chibi Robo

12.73 (no tax + 2.99 shipping included)

Sonic Rush
Cooking Mama
Megaman Battle Network 5
Lunar; Dragon Song
Break 'Em All!
Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects

Super Mario Advance 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
LoZ: Link to the Past
Mario Golf
Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Advance 3
Naruto: Ninja Council

Animal Crossing
RE 4
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Starfox Assault
Super Monkey Ball 2
Lego Star Wars
Sonic Gems
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
Naruto: Clash of the Ninja
Pikmin 2

RE4
Dragon Quest VIII
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
Sega Genesis Collection
Ace Combat 5
Kingdom Hearts
Lego Star Wars
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Karoake Revolution Party
Star Wars Battlefront II
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland!
Star Ocean: Until the End of Time
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories
NFL Head Coach
Destroy all Humans!
Devil May Cry 3
Megaman X Collection

PSX:
Final Fantasy IX

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Gradius Collection
Me and My Katamari

I have placed a total of 34 orders (21 recieved, 1 canceled by me, rest to be delivered) now with no issues. Same name, address, phone number, but new email address and credit card number for each one. That seems to be the trick.

[quote name='I-heart-fatwallet']I have placed a total of 34 orders (21 recieved, 1 canceled by me, rest to be delivered) now with no issues. Same name, address, phone number, but new email address and credit card number for each one. That seems to be the trick.[/QUOTE]

Typical from FW.

I've tried this several times on one account, even though i've NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING, the discount never comes off, even though it says it will.

[quote name='I-heart-fatwallet']I have placed a total of 34 orders (21 recieved, 1 canceled by me, rest to be delivered) now with no issues. Same name, address, phone number, but new email address and credit card number for each one. That seems to be the trick.[/QUOTE]

You own over 30 credit cards? That's insane.

[quote name='robbart914']You own over 30 credit cards? That's insane.[/QUOTE]

You can use virtual credit card numbers off the same card if your account allows it.

[quote name='robbart914']You own over 30 credit cards? That's insane.[/quote]

Also, you can make more orders than One.

Before Google Checkout began crackingdown you could make a lot of orders with one credit card.

With my first credit card I made 19 orders before they got me and sent me the email.

Now its seems like they'll get you around 4-5 orders.

picked up a movie, for about 4 dollars sweet! make sure you sign in with your google account or else the 10 won't be deducted at the whatever site your ordering from.

Isn't this kinda like.....fraud?
I placed one order for a CD. I don't really feel the need to rip off google since it has helped me so much in the past. Most of the stuff isn't that great of a deal anyway....

Also works at JR.com, you can get Shadow of the Colossus for $11 and Katamari Damacy for $14, among other things.

I should also mention that what's been working for me is waiting until the item has shipped before ordering again. I also delete the info out of the old accounts, and use different emails. Haven't had a problem after 6ish orders.

sup
I tried with creating a new account
but then my purchase never got on its says error
then by the next say they send me an email about missusage of the google checkout. then I cheked in the new account and it still appears the 10off coupon. So do I try to insert the same CC or change to another one.

[quote name='lobitoh']sup
I tried with creating a new account
but then my purchase never got on its says error
then by the next say they send me an email about missusage of the google checkout. then I cheked in the new account and it still appears the 10off coupon. So do I try to insert the same CC or change to another one.[/QUOTE]

From my experience it's all about the CC at this point. You can reuse name/addy/phone# but the CC is what determines whether the order is going to go thru IF you've used multiple accounts.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Would deleting your credit card information after you have order help them not catch you?[/quote]

I'd like to know about that also! :roll:

I was wondering when they send you the email for the specific spam account ,the purchases(pre-orders) made by that account wil be cancelled?

orders don't get cancelled from other accounts if you get "the email"
i tried the credit card swap thing but my order got cancelled or somehow the

other credit card # didn't get applied to the order

yes you can have more than one account, seems to be anywhere from 2-5 accounts per card before you get blocked from placing anymore orders.

dvd planet's shipping varies. cduniverse was relatively quick.

ehmm, yep.

Thanks O.P!

I just signed up and used the $10 off to get some new clothes at Aeropostale.com!

Great deals, especially since they have a deal going on that allows you to get 2 shirts for $20...that equals to 2 shirts for $10!

[quote name='BearMan23']Isn't this kinda like.....fraud?
I placed one order for a CD. I don't really feel the need to rip off google since it has helped me so much in the past. Most of the stuff isn't that great of a deal anyway....[/quote]

I don't know what your talking about.

If your saying that

Lethal Weapon -3 pack- isn't a good deal at $2.21(Shipped)

Funny Farm = $1.49

Stripes & The Thing = $2.96

Day of the Dead(two Disc) = $2.99

The best deals for cheap ass gamers is to buy a movie from dvdplanet that is just a little above $10.

Then add $1 shipping and you can get a pretty good movie for around $1.07-$3.99

Funny how some people complain about FatWallet and their "in for 15" antics but abusing this promotion is no better.

Clearly says "[SIZE=-1]Limit one per buyer only." and if you think that you aren't hurting anyone what are the odds of future promotions like this if it keeps getting abused?
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Jobb']Funny how some people complain about FatWallet and their "in for 15" antics but abusing this promotion is no better.[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/quote]
Yeah, and I also really like google and what they are doing. I don't want to abuse google in any way. I

[quote name='Jobb']Funny how some people complain about FatWallet and their "in for 15" antics but abusing this promotion is no better.

Clearly says "[SIZE=-1]Limit one per buyer only." and if you think that you aren't hurting anyone what are the odds of future promotions like this if it keeps getting abused?
[/SIZE][/quote]
Well, if you're "in for 15" in a limited stock deal and you use a coupon multiple times it's a bit different. I've never seen people complain about FatWalleteers using a coupon a bunch of times

Two questions...

Does Gogamer.com work with this offer? I noticed they accept Google Checkout now, but aren't listed on that page in the original post.

Aside from the $10 off, is using Google Checkout a good idea? I've bought stuff from Gogamer before and they seem like one of the best stores out there, so I'm not sure I'd bother aside from the discount.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Two questions...

Does Gogamer.com work with this offer? I noticed they accept Google Checkout now, but aren't listed on that page in the original post.

Aside from the $10 off, is using Google Checkout a good idea? I've bought stuff from Gogamer before and they seem like one of the best stores out there, so I'm not sure I'd bother aside from the discount.[/quote]

Only one way to find out. Just try it.

[quote name='The Long Haired Bard']Once your order ships, it's to late for them to cancel it right?[/quote]

........Yeah I would think its too late.

[quote name='Wolfpup']
Aside from the $10 off, is using Google Checkout a good idea? I've bought stuff from Gogamer before and they seem like one of the best stores out there, so I'm not sure I'd bother aside from the discount.[/QUOTE]

I would not recommend Google Checkout without any discount. The only plus side of it is that you only need to make one account( with google checkout) and then you can shop at many shops without making an account/remembering passwords at each store.

But a big negative thing about it is that google charges you once you make the order regardless of whether or not it ships. I bought Kingdom of Heaven from buy.com on 12/26 and it didnt ship until 2/9. Most stores, including buy.com, dont charge until they ship.

[quote name='pinoy530']I would not recommend Google Checkout without any discount. The only plus side of it is that you only need to make one account( with google checkout) and then you can shop at many shops without making an account/remembering passwords at each store.

But a big negative thing about it is that google charges you once you make the order regardless of whether or not it ships. I bought Kingdom of Heaven from buy.com on 12/26 and it didnt ship until 2/9. Most stores, including buy.com, dont charge until they ship.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...that's kind of lame.

2pac, I'm not sure if I want to try it without knowing it'll work, since I guess then I'd lose my discount if I want to try that for some other store.

[quote name='Megalith']The offer is meant to be abused.

If they really cared, it wouldn't have been hard for them to include a filter for CC #s.[/QUOTE]You have to admit that is somewhat flawed logic. They are shutting down accounts over this, which means they do care.

I mean you can debate the ethics all you want... but to say that they don't care, when they have clearly demonstrated that they DO care, is kind of silly.

so can someone PLEASE explain to me how virtual credit cards work? who does em? and what the easiest way to get them is? cuz i REALLY wanna use them towards this GCO thing! thanks

[quote name='animemaniac14']so can someone PLEASE explain to me how virtual credit cards work? who does em? and what the easiest way to get them is? cuz i REALLY wanna use them towards this GCO thing! thanks[/quote]

Some credit cards will let you go on their online website and get Virtual Credit Card Numbers.

What VCC are for is people that are pussies and are scared that "someone" is out to get them and steal their CC info.

With VCC you use a number once and then that number is tossed out and they'll give you a new number.

Now I there was two easy ways on getting one, but they might both be hard for you.

1. Paypal VCC - I heard the deal was dead

2. VCC from the credit card company your with

Right now I don't have a VCC, like I said I see them pointless and I thought I didn't need one. But damn I sure wish I had one for this 10off10 thing.

Good grief. Does everything on this forum have to be an insult?

VCC #s are a great thing if you're dealing with a company you don't trust or haven't used before. I've never used one, and can't really figure out how to get them. I checked on Discover's site, and it seemed kind of confusing (and sounded like their virtual numbers keep working unless you explicitly cancel it). So basically you'd want to check with your credit card company.

Yeah I concur that people need to calm down when it comes to abusing GCO. If people keep abusing it and doing things like setting up 18 accounts using diffrent e-mail address' then Google will cut back on their deals. I think I speak for everyone when I say I would hate for them to not bring back the 20 dollars of 50 deal because of this.

so it's set to end today eh? shame - any suggestion to the contrary?
[well you can register and hold that one I guess for a bit]

[quote name='robin2099']Yeah I concur that people need to calm down when it comes to abusing GCO. If people keep abusing it and doing things like setting up 18 accounts using diffrent e-mail address' then Google will cut back on their deals. I think I speak for everyone when I say I would hate for them to not bring back the 20 dollars of 50 deal because of this.[/QUOTE]
fuck that. I think people should wear this bitch out pumping up HD DVD sales numbers!

Hmm the checkout says you have to sign up BEFORE Feb 15th, so I'm thinking signing up today is too late eh?

[SIZE=+1]Sign up to earn your $10 bonus[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If you're new to Checkout,
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]•[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Sign up by February 15, 2007 and we'll automatically apply your bonus to your first
purchase of $10 or more (pre-shipping & tax) from participating stores.
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]•[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Bonus expires March 31, 2007 and can't be used with other Checkout promotions.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]•[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Limit one per buyer only.[/SIZE]Sign up by today!

bread's done
Back