Google + invite

sleepydumbdude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
If you go to plus.google.com and it doesn't let you sign up send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you an invite. I don't have a limit for the day it just randomly takes away my invite link but right now I have it.

Also I have no problem sending invites to multiple emails if you want me to send it to more than one for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrPiggles']Wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

And where would you suggest he post this then, all mighty knowledgeable one?

Hm, odd I signed right up with out an invite... I was curious about it, it's just a google facebook, nothing that crazy unless I'm missing something.

[quote name='r3dreck']Hm, odd I signed right up with out an invite... I was curious about it, it's just a google facebook, nothing that crazy unless I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]
Just noticed that then I logged in with my other google account and it told me I need to invite.

It's still not showing up as opened up for me. If you still have invites left it would be greatly appreciated if you could send me one.

Yeah it doesn't have a certain number of invites when you log in on somedays it has an invite link and some days it doesn't just pm me your email and I'll send them.

It seems to be hit or miss if the invites actually work. I have 2 accounts (due to 2 different gmails, one got hacked and I got it back later), and I've been trying to get the wife in using both. No luck. We'll see if this one works though. :)

I logged in with my Google account without and invite and it said this...

"Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon"

Worlds most annoying mini-mod on this site anymore.

Google+ really needs to get their invitation thing working better. A social network doesn't do much without people to be social with.

Thanks OP. I tried inviting my wife a few times myself and got nowhere, but somehow your invite did the trick. You rock! :)

[quote name='murphyspub']PM me for invite. Include your email address.[/QUOTE]

Sent a PM (thanks)

Edit: He's legit, I got an invite.

[quote name='georox']Worlds most annoying mini-mod on this site anymore.

Google+ really needs to get their invitation thing working better. A social network doesn't do much without people to be social with.[/QUOTE]

Working better? It's supposed to be throttled, just like Gmail was. Everyone and their mother wants to sign up for it, and plenty of people have deleted their Facebook accounts for this alternative.

Sent a pm. Thanks anyway even the link is gone for you!

Edit: Thanks a lot op! And yea, you go move quick. haha

Been here for 2 months and already in obnoxious mini mod mode.....

bread's done
Back