Google Rewards - Screenwise Panel - Now LIVE

wtf

We appreciate your time and interest in the Screenwise Trends panel. Unfortunately we don’t show a record of the Google Account you provided as eligible to be part of the study. If you have any additional questions please write us at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
The company that runs this has their own panel website. They are doing something similar to this. They are giving $100 check when you sign up and $30 every month.

Just an update. Signed up early in March and got my code pretty quick. Used it to buy a $5 Wal-Mart e-giftcard. Haha turned around and got Brink used for free. Then uninstalled everything and deleted my account.

Sorry for necro'ing an old thread, but it's relevant. Did anyone ever get the second round of gift cards for staying with the panel for three months? It says I started on 03/15, but I haven't seen or heard anything about another prize. Emailing 'em hasn't netted anything yet, either.

Trying to see if this is just me or if others are having the same luck.

Amusingly enough, I just received an email saying that I earned my three month's reward. Looks like the available rewards were different this time, too, and I went with a $5 gift card that can evidently redeemed at a few places, including Amazon. Takes 1-2 days for processing, though, according to the email.

Follow the State's directives issued. Everyone join hands to fight epidemics, limit moving out in the house to keep the cleanest living environment.

Anyone else get an email saying "audience measurement has ended"?
Yes I did. Cash out now if you want something other than Amazon Gift Codes. After Dec the remaining amount will be auto-issued as Amazon Gift Codes. This was widely discussed over on the Beer Money subreddit. We are all looking for a good substitute. Just some meh stuff so far.

bread's done
Back