Google wave/voive invite thread.

tominater12

CAGiversary!
If you would like to invite people to google wave or voice post here. I currently have (18) google wave invites pm me if you want one. I currently do not have voice but if all goes well and I get a nexus one it should be by the end of the month. Also to the people asking for a wave invite please pm me your email address so I can give it to you.

It seems some people see no use in wave but one cool little feature i found is that in the search bar if you type with:public then the term you wanted to use (lets say chess) you will be able to find public waves and chat with other people who use wave and like chess(or other topics). Update: I got google voice but do not have an invite bar yet will keep you guys updated.

How to use 15 features in google wave video. Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBzuuWZPaXc

Last edited by a moderator:
Or PM me and the first 23 people to will get a google wave invite. Also, I have 0 google voice invites remaining.

please include your email

[quote name='Spank']Or PM me and the first 25 people to will get a google wave invite. Also, I have 3 google voice invites remaining.[/QUOTE]
PM'd for a Google Voice invite

Wow it seems some people have tried to hijack my thread this is a CONTEST and free forum so I decided to have a little fun is that bad?

[quote name='tominater12']Wow it seems some people have tried to hijack my thread this is a CONTEST and free forum so I decided to have a little fun is that bad?[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have two Google Voice invites. First two people to PM me with their emails will get them.

[quote name='moleman']Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have two Google Voice invites. First two people to PM me with their emails will get them.[/QUOTE]

If you want to give people your google wave invites MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. Do not use mine.

Mine are for Google VOICE, not wave.

And nahhhhhhhhhhhh. No need for crowding for something that is on the same topic as this.

[quote name='moleman']Mine are for Google VOICE, not wave.

And nahhhhhhhhhhhh. No need for crowding for something that is on the same topic as this.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap google voice so did you get in from google, get invited, or get a nexus one?

Yeah, that would be a good idea lol. Increase the longevity of this thread!

I have 2 Google Voice invites left.

I have 24 Wave invites left.

Message me for one or the other.

[quote name='moleman']Yeah, that would be a good idea lol. Increase the longevity of this thread!

I have 2 Google Voice invites left.

I have 24 Wave invites left.

Message me for one or the other.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed. Just realized you said 1 OR the other. If I have to chose. Wave. Looks like the future.

PM'ed Aceboogz for Google Wave.
Would I have any invites available for me to use immediately? I know my girlfriend would want to try this. Or if someone wants to invite her for me that would be cool. :}
edit: Thanks for the invite Aceboogz!

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I would like a Google Voice Invite, I have 20 Google Wave invites to give out.[/QUOTE]

PM'd for Google Wave

Thanks!

A Google Voice invite, would make my week...scratch that, my month. I have Google Wave Invites for interested parties :)

Another thing to keep in mind, and I forgot about this until I got a PM, the google wave invites take some time for you to receive after they're sent out. I don't know why it works that way but that's how it goes. When I received an invite I think it took about a 5/7 days before the invite showed up. I don't know if google voice works the same way or not.

[quote name='Spank']Another thing to keep in mind, and I forgot about this until I got a PM, the google wave invites take some time for you to receive after they're sent out. I don't know why it works that way but that's how it goes. When I received an invite I think it took about a 5/7 days before the invite showed up. I don't know if google voice works the same way or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, that is true. Google Waves invites seem to take a couple days to go out. But I still willing to share, and I am still looking for a Google Voice invite! If you have one to send me that would be super sweet!

[quote name='GenPirate']What is voive? Is that Google Voice? If so I have 3 invites. Yeah so I don't have friends, so just PM and I will send you one.[/QUOTE]

GenPirate, I would love a Google Voice invite if you can swing it. Please PM me :)

digitalplague, PM me your email addy and I will send you a Wave invite!

and I am spent. All the invites are gone, if I get more I shall post with the new ones. Unfortunately miq, you didn't provide an email address so I could not send you one. But alas there must be someone else posting in this thread with invites so don't give up hope fellow New Jerseyian.

[quote name='Nishidake']Thanks for pointing that out, that is true. Google Waves invites seem to take a couple days to go out. But I still willing to share, and I am still looking for a Google Voice invite! If you have one to send me that would be super sweet![/QUOTE]

It's because the influx of invites being sent out.

There aren't that many Google Voice invites to be distributed. My people have gotten them instantly.

I still have plenty of Wave Invites. PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS.

[quote name='Nishidake']GenPirate, I would love a Google Voice invite if you can swing it. Please PM me :)

digitalplague, PM me your email addy and I will send you a Wave invite![/QUOTE]
Pm'd THANKS!:applause:

Yeah seems like everybody, myself included, has a ton of wave invites now. Too bad no one's using it - I see amazing potential here, but no one else in my circle of friends seems to. If I could get more than one person on it at any given time, it might be useful. Without several users online it's basically just active email.

bread's done
Back