Goomba's Freebie of the Week #3 - Multiple Prizes

goomba478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
599 (100%)
goombas_freebie_banner.png

Last Week's Winner (YouTube Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLG1cjgbujU

Okay guys, well this week is going to be a little different. How you ask? Will the prize pig still be included in the video? Yes he will, but unlike in the past, there will be more than one prize to choose from...that's right, the winner will get to select a prize from the following list:

01) Final Fantasy IV (GBA Cartridge Only)
02) Sonic Plushie (Similar to the Mario one given the first week)
03) Knuckles Plushie (Similar to the Sonic one)
04) 3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite (includes built in Stereo FM Radio)
05) Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Nintendo DS)
06) Puzzle Quest (PSP - Brand New)
07) SSX Tricky (Nintendo Gamecube)
08) Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon (GBA Cartridge only)
09) (The) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (GBA Cartridge only)
10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Nintendo Gamecube - Some scratches, plays fine)

There you have it. To enter all you have to do is reply to this post and tell me which prize you would like if you're selected as the winner and tell me a quick reason why you chose that item. Thanks and good luck!

Deadline is Sunday: Midnight December 2nd. Winner selected Monday. Enjoy!

If I won I would choose the puzzle quest for psp. My brother bought his psp 3 week ago and the only game he have is star wars battlefront so something different would be nice.

Thanks

05) Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Nintendo DS)

Looks like a fun game, and my fiancee would probably enjoy it as well.

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

I like action-adventure titles and I have never played the Prince of Persia series before. I would definitely like the chance to play it through :).

Thanks again for these great contests!

Sonic has always been one of my favorite characters & would look great at my desk @ work lol :)

Stoneage you've never played Final Fantasy games before? IV (4) is definitely a great one to start with as it's easily one of the best three in the series (many would argue the single best up there with VI (6)).

Khalid, Puzzle Quest is incredible ^_^ I just got it for myself and I'm loving it.

Strummerbs, Tony Hawk Sk8land is really fun on the DS. I was surprised how well the pulled it off quite honestly with it being 3D and all.

4tygames, glad to see someone interested in Prince of Persia. Fantastic series as well.

Wow so far 4 entrants and all different prize choices. I'm impressed. Now I'm really curious who will win hehe. Maybe we'll get more entrants now with more than one prize choice. Good luck everyone!

The sonic plushie is actually pretty cool. I got him for like $4.00 a few years ago at Denny's when they had a promotion. Still has the tags and everything ^_^ I will of course post photos of the winning prize (even though I forgot to this week in the video...oops!)

I would go with Puzzle Quest for the PSP. I had the DS version but I traded it for Final Fantasy III because it was too easy. I heard the PSP version had better AI.

I'm a huuuge Sonic fan. Genesis and Sonic 2 are what really got me started in my gaming career. Plus it'd go well with the Knuckles plushie I crane-game'd from Six Flags a couple years ago.

01) Final Fantasy IV (GBA Cartridge Only)

I haven't found FFIV for cheap enough yet, and free would definitely be in the right price range.

If I won, I would love the Knuckles Plushie (03) because Knuckles is my favorite Sonic character ever since he was introduced in Sonic 3. Thanks for all the giveaways, Goomba!

3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite

I just got a DS Lite and it would really be useful for me on those long subway rides home.

03) Knuckles Plushie (Similar to the Sonic one)
Knuckles is my favorite sonic adventures character(next to shadow)plus my little brother would probably want to play around with it.

3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite

Because they sound kinda neat in a "I'd never really need them, but they'd be cool" kind of way

08) Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon (GBA Cartridge only)

Why? Well im mrcapcom and the reason why I call myself that is because i been with the company (playing games) since megaman 1 I love the megaman series so much next to the street fighter series and I have all of them in rom form and would love to get a cartridge ^_^

Final Fantasy IV GBA. My reason, not to play the sympathy card or anything but because I need something to play bad. Me and my fiancee are broke to begin with and then today I had to take her to the hospital in pain. Turned out to be nothing big but im sure it wll still cost us like $500-$1000 meaning I aint buying shit for a loooong time.

03) Knuckles Plushie

because I needs it

Also cause I'm a huge sonic fan and I already have a sonic thing that it can go with :D

07) SSX Tricky (Nintendo Gamecube)

1. beacuse I don't have a ds
2. its a fun game
3. because "It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)!"

Because I love Sonic and dont feel like dusting off the ole GBA for the games listed. :)

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Nintendo Gamecube - Some scratches, plays fine)

Because there are more people going after the knuckles plushie that I would have liked to win instead. And that many cags would not want a game that has scratches on it! :)

Final Fantasy IV, because I have finished 1&2 on the GBA and just finished III on the DS and I feel the need to keep playing them in order. And yes I am aware that the stories are all independant from one another.

I like Sonic and plushies and a Sonic plushie would be great for my plushie collection!

Puzzle Quest for the PSP for my brother in law who is over in Iraq, the only thing he has with him is a PSP for entertainment.

Goomba, thanks for the great contest! Hmm, if I won I would pick Puzzle Quest for the PSP because my PSP hasn't been feeling much love since I finished Locoroco a long time ago.

bread's done
Back