Goomba's Freebie of the Week #3 - Multiple Prizes

Thanks for running another contest!

04) 3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite (includes built in Stereo FM Radio)

I like little gimmicky-yet-functional devices for my portables. Making my Lite into an FM radio would be pretty sweet.

Thanks for the awesome contest...

I would love to win 10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (GC)

I want this because, sadly, I have yet to play a PoP game. That and I love my cube and the more games I have for it the happier I am!

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Nintendo Gamecube - Some scratches, plays fine)

I want this one for my stepson who i love very much ;)

05) Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Nintendo DS)

I think this type of game would be perfect for the way I play on the DS- in short little bursts when I have 10-20 minutes to kill.

Thanks for the great contest, Goomba!

04) 3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite (includes built in Stereo FM Radio)

Because I really need Headphones so I can play with full volume without disturbing people. That and an FM radio would be nice.

3 way tie for me between either of the plushies or the headphones.

I would give the plushies to my lil cuz who is inlove with sonic and id choose the headphones because i could use a pair. Im up in the air on what id go for.

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Always wanted to play a PoP game, and I've just recently hooked my Gamecube back up in my bedroom.

02) Sonic Plushie (Similar to the Mario one given the first week)
Mainly Because I don't have a Handheld system anymore and I love Sonic!

07) SSX Tricky (Nintendo Gamecube)

I always wanted to play a SSX game ever since I played it on my friend's PS2. I never had the time or money to buy it for the GCN

I would choose option (02), the Sonic plushie, as that would satisfy my fetish for stuffed animals based on cartoon characters voiced by Jaleel White.

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

I have never played a Prince of Persia game before, Ive seen people say how good the games are but never gave the game a chance. Maybe that could change if I won the game.

I choose this because it is the only thing I'm really interested in. I love Tony Hawk game but haven't tried this one.

Thanks Goomba

probably the sonic plushie
not really interested in the other items or i already own them.
great contest though, love the youtube videos

my friend loves TH, and I want him to play it, should be a good time... maybe someday he will get his own DS

03) Knuckles Plushie (Similar to the Sonic one)

Because I have no use for any of the other stuff (excluding the sonic Plushie), and because Plushies are cute.

Also: Knuckles > Sonic

02) Sonic Plushie (Similar to the Mario one given the first week)

I love having little collectibles I can proudly show off in my bookcase to anyone who cares (nobody in this household :( ). I have a Donkey Kong plushie from ages ago, so a Sonic one would fit right in.

08) Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon (GBA Cartridge only)

Pretty big fan of 1-3 and i've been watching my little brother play 5. So I'd like to be able to try the 4th one out.

tough decesion, ive always wanted to play prince of persia but never picked it up. but then agin there's puzzle quest. its hard to go wrong with a puzzle game on the psp. sands of time got a 9.6 while puzzle quest got a 9.0 on ign. both good games. id be happy with either.

Haha E_G_Man, I'm doing the same thing. Beat the first one on the GBA and then II...then I'm at the last boss now on III for the DS and about to start the IV. Glad we think alike :) My goal is to go through the whole series like that hehe.

There sure are a LOT of people looking for those plushies...I had no idea they were so popular ^_^

I just did some research and apparently the Knuckles Plush toy (which I got in 2000 from Denny's Restaurant new) has a street value of about $20. Not bad haha funny that he may very well be the prize worth the most money. And to think he's just been in a toy drawer all this time =P

my little bro just got a DS but i couldnt get him a game, so id give this to him

If selected, I would like Tony Hawk's American Sk8land for the DS because I enjoyed the Tony Hawk games for the Dreamcast and GBA and think that this one looks just as great.

06) Puzzle Quest for PSP
Because apparently no-one on Earth has the PC version, and I likes me some multiplayer.

07) SSX Tricky (Nintendo Gamecube)
I'm giving my niece a Gamecube Bundle for Christmas and I think she would enjoy this game.

masterage, I downloaded the PC version demo and loved it but if I have the choice I'd much rather have it on a portable console. I am ordering the DS one and the PSP one and I'm going to compare on which one I personally like better. At first I thought the stylus control/touch pad would make a huge difference but since it's turn based and not rapid action like Bejeweled I think it won't be as much of an issue. It probably looks a lot prettier on the PSP's screen any how. I wouldn't know since it's still sealed ;)

neudog, that's really generous of you :) Hope you win for your niece's sake!

Now I'm feeling guilty with all these great reasons that people want the games: to send to their friends/family, to catch up on series they missed out on as children, to decorate their rooms with plushies, to resell on eBay/Goozex lol. The reasons just keep coming, I love 'em all :) They're so brutally honest and wonderful.

Believe it or not it's a difficult decision for me. :p

I think I would go with Puzzle Quest as my PSP game collection is on the low side and I'll need a good handheld for a trip I'm going on over winter break. Sonic Plushie, Tony Hawk, and Prince of Persia were all close behind.

01) Final Fantasy IV (GBA Cartridge Only)

It would make a great gift for my friend who loves Final Fantasy.

See danito is another thoughtful CAG looking to give a game to a friend. You guys are going to make me start tearing up :) Great sig btw, Moxio you did an awesome job on it!

SSX Tricky is awesome because my brother and I loved the commercials they had for it and were going to get it but we ended up not. I still kind of regret not getting it to this day.

[quote name='goomba478']neudog, that's really generous of you :) Hope you win for your niece's sake![/QUOTE]

Thank you. I already have Animal Crossing, Over the Hedge, Curious George, Shrek Superslam and Kirby's Air Ride to give her. She loved playing my Viva Pinata this summer, so I think she'll like Animal Crossing. Good Luck to everyone and thanks Goomba for the contest/free stuff.:D

PoP Sands of Time for GamecubB. Because I don't have a handheld gaming system, I'm to old to cuddle with stuffed animals, and I don't have the desire to ever play SSX. Plus PoP is an awesome series and Sands of Time was by far the most fun to play of the series.

03) Knuckles Plushie (Similar to the Sonic one)

Because I love gaming swag, and Knuckles is way cooler than Sonic.

06) Puzzle Quest for PSP

My PSP has been collecting dust and I like a reason to play it again

:lol:

bread's done
Back