Goomba's Freebie of the Week #3 - Multiple Prizes

06) Puzzle Quest (PSP - Brand New)

Cause I'm going to be w/ my family on the Holidays, and I need something in portable form to keep my sanity.

I would really like Puzzle Quest for the PSP because it is pretty hot on Goozex...but I digress. I honestly think other people deserve it more than me. We must all admit...turning this prize into a gift is probably the best way to honor Goomba's contest!

Good luck guys...I'm a noob on CAG!!! aaah!

Haha animangeek,

Glad to see a fellow Goozexer looking out for good deals to trade on Goozex. Funny how many of us do that :) I like the fact that you'd honor my contest by re-gifting the gift too, that's the holiday spirit ^_^

01) Final Fantasy IV (GBA Cartridge Only)

It's my favorite Final Fantasy, and I haven't played it in years and would love to play it again. :)

07) SSX Tricky (Nintendo Gamecube)

my friend is flying in from overseas for the holidays and he really wants to play this game since he got his gamecube a couple of years ago

02) Sonic Plushie (Similar to the Mario one given the first week)

because Sonic's cool (he would smoke Mario in any sprint, though Mario would probably ace the high jump), I don't have a PSP or DS, and I'm not interested in GC games. And pretty much any plushie is a hit with my boy.

SS Trunks, I got into SSX back at the launch of PS2. It was the first game I bought along with Tekken Tag Tournament and it was a lot of fun. On Tour was fun but I think SSX Tricky was probably the best in the series. Good luck!

Sonic plushie, easy.

Why?

Because I'm a huge fan, to the point of trying to pick out a sonic tattoo soonish, seriously.

03) Knuckles Plushie (Similar to the Sonic one)

I love Knuckles!!! He's so cute :D
I think all my plushies just randomly disappeared throughout the years or got eaten by my dog... >_>

Thanks briansraregames. I do try to be a good mushroom/man/whatever. As for you Ichigo. As for all of you Sonic & Knuckles fans...I went out of my way to find more of the plushies and just ordered two brand new from England ^_^ These are the same ones but the new ones are factory sealed in their original plastic wrap. So if the winner does choose one of the Sonic toys they'll get a brand new one now. Cheers!

A couple more days left of the contest. Lots of entries this time around :) most yet for our humble little contest series. Keep 'em coming!

MMBN:4 Blue Moon
Must I digress? I've loved MegaMan since I was in 6th grade, my freind got me a GBA for my birthday, and along with it he got me MMBN2. I have all 6 of the MMBN games. Also,I've had this avatar for months.

I would pick Puzzle Quest for PSP because I haven't been playing much for my PSP lately and have heard a lot of great things about Puzzle Quest.

Because im a pretty big Knuckles fan and id like to add something new to my Knuckles collection :)

Right now it seems the top three requests are: 1) Knuckles Plushie 2) Final Fantasy IV 3) Puzzle Quest.

Curious who will end up winning it ^_^ and what they'll choose! New prizes will be added next week as well :)

I'd have to go with the Knuckles plushie, since knuckles has been my homeboy since Sonic 3.

And I can see my screen name at the begining of the youtube video! Well, I just see "SonOf", but I'm pretty sure that's me. I don't know why I just got excited about that...

Haha SonOfAtari, yup that's you. I showed that little pile a little closer to show people that I did actually take the time to type in and cut out every person's name. Time consuming but I'm finding ways to cut down the time little by little. This week has a LOT of entries so I'm going to have to start early I think.

PrarieDog, Yes FF IV is a GREAT place to start though honestly it may spoil you a lot if you start with that one as it's one of the best in the series ^_^

3 in 1 headphones for DS lite b/c I need a radio to listen to NC State basketball this season and I need something to hear the sounds of my new Zelda edition ds and the PHG game

10) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, because this game had amazing reviews but I was never able to play it [for lack of GC....now I have a Wii though]

The 3-in-1 headphones. Some of these DS games like FFXII: Revenant Wings, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass, and Elite Beat Agents have awesome music. If I had those headphones I would learn to appreciate the music more since I play my portable games silently to avoid "annoying" others. Plus, that radio attachment sounds fantastic!

04) 3-in-One Headphones for the DS Lite (includes built in Stereo FM Radio)

I have every music game for the DS and these would be perfect for me!

ive heard lots of good things about this game and im getting a psp soon and would be a nice addition

Final Fantasy IV (GBA Cartridge Only)

I accidentally saved over my ex's file on his cartridge and never got to finish this game, but it seemed so, so excellent!

Mainly Because Knuckles was My Favorite Character out of the Sonic Games, And Knuckles is a Awesome Character.

Sonic Plushie

With Brawl on the horizon, I think Sonic might be my new character of choice. What better way to commemorate the ushering in of Sonic to the roster than a plushie of him on top of my TV?

I've really wanted to play this game but can't decide on which version to buy. PC, 360, PSP, DS, or PC? This would help my decision process go soo much easier :).

06) Puzzle Quest (PSP - Brand New) please, simply because I'm hoping the game doesn't kick my ass as much as the 360 version does :drool:

05) Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (Nintendo DS)

I mite be getting a DSlite for christmas and i loved the older Tony Hawks. Wouldnt mind trying a portable version of it at the cost of it being free :)

bread's done
Back