Goonies 25 Anniversery Edition $35 @ amazon.

the local drive-in is celebrating Goonies 25th anniversary later this month by showing goonies and beetlejuice back to back i cant wait.

lol it comes with a board game? funny. I might pick this up on black friday if it gets cheaper... My buying point for this is gonna be like $20-25.

Wow, I can finally look past my 'ol snapcase DVD which I don't think I even spun once, just had to have it. This will be a day one purchase for me. My kid who will be 5 next year should be just about ready for this film! I think I saw it when I was 7 and was just in awe.

FYI...

Special Features

Cast commentary with director and all seven actors
The Making of the Goonies documentary
Cyndi Lauper music video "The Goonies 'R Good Enough"
Outtakes
Includes new board game, original movie storyboard reproductions, 1985 souvenir magazine reprint, and reprint of 2009 Empire Magazine article with cast photos and updates

So any good deals this week? Why does BB have 2 of these listed with a $10 price difference? No way am I paying $45 for a single film, wtf!?!

[quote name='token2k6']So any good deals this week? Why does BB have 2 of these listed with a $10 price difference? No way am I paying $45 for a single film, wtf!?![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw this as well. I was hoping to get this tomorrow in the 25-30 range. Any store specials out there?

Ok, figured out what the $45 package is, supposedly it contains an 'all-new board game' The packaging is very solid and firm, and the size of say a Nintendo Wii game that is bundled w/ a controller..

even though it looked very cool, I just couldn't pull the trigger, maybe this package goes down to $30 if BB ordered a lot of them..but then again, the store I stopped out only had one of these boxes and none of the regular copies..

Sweet! Yeah, you can even verify that price on the website..I'm starting to believe that there is only this one version available...when you peep the $35 one at BB, it says store pickup is not available, but the $45 one is, which I found in stores. Wal-mart only has this one listing only, and while the Amazon link doesn't specifically say Collector's Edition, it does say it contains the board game, and the DVD version for the anniversary says Collector's Edition..:roll: so confusing, thanks BB..may wait for the Amazon price to drop one day, or get this from Wal-Mart with paypal..

[quote name='shockandaww']my god $35 for a movie is considered a deal? It is one of the greatest movies of all time but still...[/quote]

its the greatest movie of all time.

bread's done
Back