Goozex Exchange Beta- Trade in your points for new items

I love Goozex and am a heavy user, but I would never use the exchange. I'm happy to wait until those items show up used on the site for the normal price if I want them. And they will show up. Pretty much everything I've ever requested, even obscure imports, have eventually shown up in my mailbox.

I mainly use Goozex to get rid of cheap clearance games and then get stuff I want back in return. Right now I'm working on my little girl's DVD collection. I'm up to 150 baby/kid DVDs and a couple blu-rays.

I wish goozex would allow you to trade incomplete items at a discount. I have some games that I got without manuals that will never trade, as there is always a good supply of the same game complete with manual. I'd accept a 25% reduction in points value, and I'm sure the cheaper amongst us would like the opportunity to save a point or two.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Disgaea 2 for the PSP is now 1,000 points. And now I'm piqued.[/QUOTE]

i think its always been 1000 pts... Im tempted to buy the new pokemon game game sky dungeon but i got a funny feeling goozex is going to have it for sale .... Love to see that game at 1000

Uncharted 2 hit the Exchange for 2400 points. This is a good deal for people with excess points and not able to get a good spot in line.

bread's done
Back