Same thing as last time, other games.
Goes live sometime during the week of March 16th:

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/changeproducts.asp

The following games will be available brand new for the listed point values:

Halo Wars Limited Edition: 2000 pts.

Halo Wars: 1600 pts.

Resident Evil 5: 1600 pts.

Street Fighter IV: 1600 pts.

DaPhatty Edit - I thought this Tidbit was very important for everyone to know. I've traded (what I feel is) a ton of stuff through Goozex yet I don't qualify for this...

Are there limitations in using the service?
Yes. Right now the service is provided with some restrictions. At the moment the following restrictions apply:

* Availability: max number of products sold per month is 50, and each user can only buy one product per month
* Eligibility: only users with their account in good standing are eligible to use the service. In particular users must have a minimum feedback score of 100 and have purchased at least $50 worth of points in the last 60 days; or must have a feedback score of 500 and no minimum purchase requirement; or must have completed 10+ trades as seller with positive feedback in the last 60 days.
* Selection: the service is provided only for select products. Each user can purchase a maximum of one copy of each product.

It is Goozex's intention to reduce these restrictions over time, and make it available to everybody and at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']got to wonder how really cheaper is paypal shipping. By the time you figure in using your ink and paper[/QUOTE]

get a laser printer for $50 and you can print a piece of paper for

bread's done
Back