Goozex game trading site - New coupon for free games and other news

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tsbardella']just some info...
:roll:
as of 0953 EST 10-17-06

SYSTEM UPDATE

We are doing an important system update, and this may cause downtime for a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience, and invite you to try again in a short while.

If the problem persists, please contact the Goozex administrators at [email protected].

Thank you,
The Goozex Team.[/QUOTE]

i been in and out all day no problems here

Goozex, here's a list of old sport games that should be dropped to 100 points where some one might actually request them. These are all in the the 3/$10 bin at most used video game stores:

PS2
All-Star Baseball 2004
All-Star Baseball 2005
Athens 2004
College Hoops 2K6
ESPN Baseball 2K4
ESPN College Hoops 2k5
ESPN Major League Baseball 2K5
ESPN NBA 2k5
ESPN Baskeball 2K4
ESPN NFL 2K4, 2K5
ESPN Hockey 2K4, 2K5

Eh, I'm getting tired of typing...basically any football, baseball, basketball, or hockey game older than 07 should probably be dropped to 100 points if you want to keep the point structure realistic. People probably still won't request them, but it will make it slightly more likely that they might.

The only exception would be the 06 Xbox 360 games, which all still sell in the $10 range used, so probably 200 points for those. All the 07 sports games should be listed high until the 08 versions come out.

[quote name='Rictor']Goozex, here's a list of old sport games that should be dropped to 100 points where some one might actually request them. These are all in the the 3/$10 bin at most used video game stores:

PS2
All-Star Baseball 2004
All-Star Baseball 2005
Athens 2004
College Hoops 2K6
ESPN Baseball 2K4
ESPN College Hoops 2k5
ESPN NBA 2k5
ESPN Baskeball 2K4
ESPN NFL 2K4, 2K5
ESPN Hockey 2K4, 2K5

Eh, I'm getting tired of typing...basically any football, baseball, basketball, or hockey game older than 07 should probably be dropped to 100 points if you want to keep the point structure realistic. People probably still won't request them, but it will make it slightly more likely that they might.

The only exception would be the 06 Xbox 360 games, which all still sell in the $10 range used, so probably 200 points for those. All the 07 sports games should be listed high until the 08 versions come out.[/QUOTE]

show me where i can get college hoops 2k6 for 3.33 let half of the games

noone is forcing you to buy them and people still request them

hell i had someone request ncaa football 2006 off me last week for 650 pts and i seen some 2003 football games for 300 pts go

i know for a fact that i would remove all my games if they fall to 100 pts its not worth trading 100 pt games

i want to see legend of.... 2 moonlight witch psp fall 100 pts then i would grab it : )
same with feild commander PSP

[quote name='icruise']I have a question for Goozex about games that seem to get matched and unmatched repeatedly. For example, I had Mario Party Advance get matched, unmatched, matched, unmatched and then matched again, all within a few days (the last time it happened I didn't have enough points, so I just let it go). Similar things have happened with other games. What causes this? It's kind of annoying to have your points tied up in trades that don't seem to want to go through.

Also, I currently have 8 games in the mail to me and one matched. That should allow me to get one of the two available 100 point games that I'm first in line for, but it's been over a day with no matches. Can you tell me what the story is with that?[/quote]

Hi icruise,
So I checked out our database and this is what happened.

1. Maria Party Advanced was matched with a user who didn't do anything so the trade timedout. After 3 timeouts it was deleted. Then the user put it back on a week later and this time you didn't have enough points. He still hasn't traded it.

2. PM me the two games you're in line for...

[quote name='Rictor']Goozex, here's a list of old sport games that should be dropped to 100 points where some one might actually request them. These are all in the the 3/$10 bin at most used video game stores:

PS2
All-Star Baseball 2004
All-Star Baseball 2005
Athens 2004
College Hoops 2K6
ESPN Baseball 2K4
ESPN College Hoops 2k5
ESPN NBA 2k5
ESPN Baskeball 2K4
ESPN NFL 2K4, 2K5
ESPN Hockey 2K4, 2K5

The only exception would be the 06 Xbox 360 games, which all still sell in the $10 range used, so probably 200 points for those. All the 07 sports games should be listed high until the 08 versions come out.[/quote]

Thanks Rictor for your help. I think Slidecage echoes our position on sports titles. I've seen elsewhere different prices for different sports titles. The goal of the Goozex point system is to give a fair value for game trades. At the end of the day you may find some places like Ebay or Gamestop that sell older sports titles for less, but the point of Goozex is to give you a points/price for your games that is fair to both sides of the trade. As time goes on, our sports titles will bottom out at 100 points and even then I don't expect many to move.

One story about sports games is that we had one user write us that he was happy he could tryout an older version of one of the MLB games...and he liked the game enough to buy the latest version...

For me, I'm a Madden every 3 years type of guy. I own 2005 and will probably get 2007 next year off of Goozex. I love fight night and if I owned a 360 that might be on my top 5 games to get.

I have one game (Yoshi Topsy Turvy) that has been taking a long time to arrive, so I looked at the sender's feedback. His name is bliz96. He has supposedly sent out 19 games and received 5, but ALL of his feedback is negative (5 "game not received" and 1 "broken disc). I still have to wait 3 more days before I can report "game not received" (and I imagine that's why he doesn't have even more negative feedback -- people are waiting for the time limit to expire).

Is he still an active member? Sure, he has a feedback of 0 now, so he is limited to requesting 2 games at once, but I would think that anyone who gets this many negatives with no positives at all is probably just using the system to get free games.

[quote name='icruise']I have one game (Yoshi Topsy Turvy) that has been taking a long time to arrive, so I looked at the sender's feedback. His name is bliz96. He has supposedly sent out 19 games and received 5, but ALL of his feedback is negative (5 "game not received" and 1 "broken disc). I still have to wait 3 more days before I can report "game not received" (and I imagine that's why he doesn't have even more negative feedback -- people are waiting for the time limit to expire).

Is he still an active member? Sure, he has a feedback of 0 now, so he is limited to requesting 2 games at once, but I would think that anyone who gets this many negatives with no positives at all is probably just using the system to get free games.[/QUOTE]

humm...
interesting...
that guy (bliz96) was suppose to be sending me a game too.
guess I should stop waiting and just leave him negative feedback.

[quote name='wbc1228']humm...
interesting...
that guy (bliz96) was suppose to be sending me a game too.
guess I should stop waiting and just leave him negative feedback.[/quote]

bliz96 was banned a few days ago...Frankly, I was angry that someone tried to damage the credibility and trust of our site...

If you haven't done so, report negative feedback on bliz96 and you'll get your points quickly refunded. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.

Also banned was hbk2k5, and I know some of you have had problems with this user.

Hey everyone,
I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people outside of CAG are referring friends...but most of you are not...is there something I need to do to improve this so that you guys have a great shot of winning the free game from Amazon?

Let me know...thanks!

I reported the disc broken so I wouldn't have to wait out the time limit. How long does it usually take to get your points refunded?

As for the question about referring friends... Unfortunately I don't really know many gamers. It might be useful if there was a way to get referrals through my web site (through a link or something) instead of having to supply you with people's emails. I know I'd be willing to put something on my blog if that were the case.

[quote name='icruise']I reported the disc broken so I wouldn't have to wait out the time limit. How long does it usually take to get your points refunded?

As for the question about referring friends... Unfortunately I don't really know many gamers. It might be useful if there was a way to get referrals through my web site (through a link or something) instead of having to supply you with people's emails. I know I'd be willing to put something on my blog if that were the case.[/quote]

Great idea! I will send to our tech guy ASAP...have another project working on tonight...but that is really good. Thanks!

Point refunds are checked a few times a day...reviewed and then processed....I can of course override at any time and manually do it...give me an hour or so I can wait for wbc1228

[quote name='Goozex']Great idea! I will send to our tech guy ASAP...have another project working on tonight...but that is really good. Thanks!

Point refunds are checked a few times a day...reviewed and then processed....I can of course override at any time and manually do it...give me an hour or so I can wait for wbc1228[/QUOTE]

I was actually looking for this for nearly 15 minutes so I could refer a couple friends over. It took me that long to see the giant "refer a friend today!" button in the top right....I know, I'm blind to the obvious sometimes.

On the plus side, two more games being sent out today. Woot

[quote name='Goozex']bliz96 was banned a few days ago...Frankly, I was angry that someone tried to damage the credibility and trust of our site...

If you haven't done so, report negative feedback on bliz96 and you'll get your points quickly refunded. I'm sorry this happened to you guys.
[/quote]

Thanks I was going to ask for him to be banned. I just left him negative feedback.

[quote name='Goozex']Hey everyone,
I couldn't help but notice that a lot of people outside of CAG are referring friends...but most of you are not...is there something I need to do to improve this so that you guys have a great shot of winning the free game from Amazon?

Let me know...thanks![/QUOTE]

most of us have no friends LOL

I wanted to let everyone know that we updated the Refer A Friend page after icruise gave a great recommendation. There is now a link tied to your account that you can use on your blog, myspace, facebook, forum, etc...

If someone uses that link to signup on Goozex and becomes active you will get the free trade credit. You'll also probably take the lead in our free game giveaway from Amazon...

Remember, the promo is the top 3 people who refer friends win any game they want off of Amazon...if I won I'd go for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

I would really like to see a CAG or two win since you guys have been with us since the beginning.

Wow, that was quick! I put a blurb up on my blog, so we'll see. Do we get notified somehow when someone joins using the link?

[quote name='slidecage']most of us have no friends LOL[/QUOTE]

haha

Seriously though, I already convinced all my gaming friends to try the site a long time ago (when you got the free 200 points right off the bat). Goozex, If I find anyone else that is interested in this kind of site I'll be sure to refer them.

[quote name='ManChowder']haha

Seriously though, I already convinced all my gaming friends to try the site a long time ago (when you got the free 200 points right off the bat). Goozex, If I find anyone else that is interested in this kind of site I'll be sure to refer them.[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='slidecage']show me where i can get college hoops 2k6 for 3.33 let half of the games

noone is forcing you to buy them and people still request them

hell i had someone request ncaa football 2006 off me last week for 650 pts and i seen some 2003 football games for 300 pts go

i know for a fact that i would remove all my games if they fall to 100 pts its not worth trading 100 pt games

i want to see legend of.... 2 moonlight witch psp fall 100 pts then i would grab it : )
same with feild commander PSP[/quote]

In other words, you're buying sport titles for a few dollars and people are dumb enough to request them so you don't want to lose out on your easy money scam. My reasons for wanting to see old sport games dropped isn't personal...anyone that knows me knows I don't play sport games. I just want to see Goozex be more active and more games traded...and right now I see a glut of 100+ sport titles (roughly 10% of the site) sitting there and not being actively traded (yes, the rare title is requested but that's the exception to the rule).

That's the same reason I wanted rare games raised from 100 points to 1000 points. Some of those games are even on my wantlist, so I hurt myself by bringing it up. Games like Bust a Move I really want...it was 100 points when I added it to my wantlist and it's 1,000 points now...but I still have it on my list and now I'm a little more hopeful that some one might actually add it to the site to trade. I only have the best interests of Goozex at heart because I want the site to succeed. It benefits me personally, as a heavy Goozex user, to see accurate point prices for all games, not 600 points for a sport game that's $5 on Ebay and at every used video game store in the country.

[quote name='Goozex']Great idea! I will send to our tech guy ASAP...have another project working on tonight...but that is really good. Thanks!

Point refunds are checked a few times a day...reviewed and then processed....I can of course override at any time and manually do it...give me an hour or so I can wait for wbc1228[/quote]

Yah, I've posted a few direct links to Goozex on the web but a referral code would be nice.

Yesterday I got one of the games I requested, Psychonauts in the mail. I was expecting a beat up game and everything, but I was so surprised. The game was sealed!! If you were on here that sent it out, thanks so much.

Also I checked today and I have 100 points back in. Is that because one of my trades went through? I checked and I can't find feedback(just the negative from when my computer was down, any way to clear that off?). I checked the Twisted Metal 4 in completed section and it said "closed by system". Was that the game that got completed? How do I tell my feedback score from completed trades?

Also if it was from a trade, is there any way I can get the extra 100 points for being a member on CAG?

Thanks.

[quote name='Rictor']In other words, you're buying sport titles for a few dollars and people are dumb enough to request them so you don't want to lose out on your easy money scam. My reasons for wanting to see old sport games dropped isn't personal...anyone that knows me knows I don't play sport games. I just want to see Goozex be more active and more games traded...and right now I see a glut of 100+ sport titles (roughly 10% of the site) sitting there and not being actively traded (yes, the rare title is requested but that's the exception to the rule).

That's the same reason I wanted rare games raised from 100 points to 1000 points. Some of those games are even on my wantlist, so I hurt myself by bringing it up. Games like Bust a Move I really want...it was 100 points when I added it to my wantlist and it's 1,000 points now...but I still have it on my list and now I'm a little more hopeful that some one might actually add it to the site to trade. I only have the best interests of Goozex at heart because I want the site to succeed. It benefits me personally, as a heavy Goozex user, to see accurate point prices for all games, not 600 points for a sport game that's $5 on Ebay and at every used video game store in the country.[/QUOTE]

where are you finding these games for 5 bucks? i would love to find that college hoops 2k6 for 5 bucks.

i paid 20+ for that ncaa football game and had it in my collection for around 6 months before dumping it

[quote name='icruise']Wow, that was quick! I put a blurb up on my blog, so we'll see. Do we get notified somehow when someone joins using the link?[/quote]

Yeah, that's the next step. We have an internal record system...but I think users would like to know which of their friends signed up...and how many...
On the to do list will be ready by Sunday (crossing fingers)

Gotta run...but I'll check back later tonight...

[quote name='slidecage']where are you finding these games for 5 bucks? i would love to find that college hoops 2k6 for 5 bucks.

i paid 20+ for that ncaa football game and had it in my collection for around 6 months before dumping it[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS2-College-Hoops-2K6-2006-Playstation-2-Game-Brand-NEW_W0QQitemZ130034018908QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shop around more. Most copies fail to sell because people want 2007 sport games now, not 2006. I got a bunch of those old basketball games for my dad at Gamerush, paid $1-3 each for them new/sealed. I accidentally got an Xbox version of NBA Live 2004 so I put it up on Goozex when they first opened and some one requested it (but to be fair there were only around 50-100 games on the site at the time) for, I believe 400 points. I felt bad taking 400 points for a basically worthless game that cost me $2-3, but there's no way to offer games for less than their listed value.

I don't feel as bad taking 600-800 points for games that I can sell for $30-40 on Ebay, even if I get them a little cheaper than that.

[quote name='Goozex']bliz96 was banned a few days ago...Frankly, I was angry that someone tried to damage the credibility and trust of our site...

Also banned was hbk2k5, and I know some of you have had problems with this user.[/quote]

Grr...I have 3 games on the way from bliz96. You should have manually cancelled all his trades when you banned him.

I just reported the 3 games from him as damaged to get my points back.

On a different note, I got a private message from another Goozex user asking me how I print out Paypal shipping labels for my Goozex games. Here's the link if anyone needs it: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now&info

Buy a $20 postage scale and some bubble mailers in bulk on Ebay, and you'll never have to go to the post office again.

The Goozex referral code is nice and I'll try to add it to a few sites. However, the benefit for sending a new member may not be enough for some people (basically $1 for each person you refer). I know a lot of sites give better incentives, so you may want to raise it to a couple free trade credits and a couple hundred points for referring a new user, BUT you don't get your points and credits until the new user completes their first trade on the site. That last bit will cut down on fraud.

I don't know if this has been answered, but how long should you wait on a game before you give the 'I didn't receive the game' feedback?

You can do it after 10 days but the site says wait 12 days, I think. Of course, most people click on "I'll mail this in 3 business days" so they actually have about 15 days to ship. I usually click on "will mail in 3 days" but then get it shipped out the next morning usually, so often the people receive my games BEFORE the date I was supposed to ship them. Unfortunately, not everyone on the site is good at shipping stuff out. I've also had 3 different users claim to ship out games and never actually send them. I believe at least 1 of those members is banned...the other 2 I reported negative feedback on but I'm not sure if they're still active on the site or not.

I just noticed your neg feedback on one, because I got a game from them.

Unfortunately, there's still a problem. The game (Zoo Tycoon DS) was listed as complete, but theres no manual. I'm not interested in incomplete games. What can be done about this?

Dave

Goozex, I received the game Pac-Man Fever today for Gamecube, which kind of surprised me because the sender had to have sent it out AFTER I reported it as lost in the mail/never received for me to get it this late. I had definitely given up on getting this game as it's been like 20 days since they were supposed to send out. You can fix their feedback if that's possible, although a negative might encourage them to ship a little faster.

This sucks watching you Americans get to trade games while us poor Canadians have to wait. :(

Is there an estimated time when Canadians will be able to use this site?

[quote name='MightySlacker']I just noticed your neg feedback on one, because I got a game from them.

Unfortunately, there's still a problem. The game (Zoo Tycoon DS) was listed as complete, but theres no manual. I'm not interested in incomplete games. What can be done about this?

Dave[/QUOTE]

be interstesting to see how they handle this. I know on another site i got 3 games that was to come complete and came disc only and the company was like too bad (another reason why i wont use their site any longer)

hopefully goozex is better

Be interstesting to see how many trades happen now since the free trades are gone .. This was one of the reason why i traded off alot of games instead of requesting. Now i have tons of points and dont have to worry about not having enought pts for a game that i want to grab at a later time : )

[quote name='slidecage']Be interstesting to see how many trades happen now since the free trades are gone .. This was one of the reason why i traded off alot of games instead of requesting. Now i have tons of points and dont have to worry about not having enought pts for a game that i want to grab at a later time : )[/QUOTE]
Um, I could be wrong (since I joined right when the free trades started) but I don't think you need a trade credit to send a game. Just to receive one...

[quote name='icruise']Um, I could be wrong (since I joined right when the free trades started) but I don't think you need a trade credit to send a game. Just to receive one...[/QUOTE]

you're right

[quote name='icruise']Um, I could be wrong (since I joined right when the free trades started) but I don't think you need a trade credit to send a game. Just to receive one...[/QUOTE]

that is what i mean. I wonder how many people have trade credits. I say i will see my request drop by at least 90% now that it cost money to trade once again.

i know i seen 1 or 2 games that went up as REQUESTED NOW today and im first in line and nothing matches so probally no TRADe credits

[quote name='slidecage']that is what i mean. I wonder how many people have trade credits. I say i will see my request drop by at least 90% now that it cost money to trade once again.

i know i seen 1 or 2 games that went up as REQUESTED NOW today and im first in line and nothing matches so probally no TRADe credits[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it, You're sent an email when you have no trade credits and a game you want is requested. And at $5 for 5 trades, I'm sure that games will continue to flow. Maybe just not as fast as before

Hi everyone,

It's been another crazy week and weekend. So let me get straight to the questions I saw:

1. The system waits for 10 days, which usually the USPS system can reach anywhere including HI and AK. I recommend that you wait 12 days and then report negative feedback.

2. This leads to my second point with Rictor. The negative feedback will stand with the user who sent you Pac-Man b/c in the end we want to make sure people send games when they agree to send them. Part of our credibility is that we are fair to both sides.

3. MightySlacker: your point about a new feedback system for partial games is well taken and that's next on my list of things to do...and then it gets put into the list of things to do for our tech guy. Right now we have been focused on adding PC games.

4. This is probably my most important point. You can get free trades when you refer friends. So in theory, you don't have to pay for another trade again if you keep on referring friends. I've submitted to my tech guy a tracking/accounts page that you should soon find a link to in "My Account" page.

5. Scruffin: I can't say when we'll be in Canada. I don't like to put deadlines b/c it's hard when it comes to judging the timing of important upgrades. I'll make the commitment to nvestigate this week. Btw, you're not the only Canadian demanding we grow up North and there have been quite a few Euros as well.

6. Remember: you get trade credits for each friend you refer and I know for a fact no CAG is winning the race to win a free game off of Amazon...its still early, but I want CAG to win at least the gold and silver in this race.

Have a great Sunday...

I'm not terribly worried about the feedback, I just want a resolution to the problem. If I send the game back, can I get my points refunded?

Dave

When Canadians are added to the system, will we have an option not to trade with them? I hate mailing games to Canada for a couple reasons. First, there's no cheap 14 cent delivery confirmation and second, I can't use Paypal shipping unless I want to pay for an expensive shipping method that does use tracking, therefore I have to actually drive to the post office to ship to Canada.

hi goozex
I'm in a weird situation and I don't know what to do.
I have 4 games (.hack 1-4) coming in from 1 user (Drkness01).
The games was shipped out on Oct 8.
More than 2 weeks have passed so I can report the games as lost if I choose to.
BUT the guy emailed me on Oct. 12 letting me know that he is in the Navy overseas and that it will take longer than normal to get the games.

From the faqs, it states that the site Goozex will automatically leave positive feedback for the sender once 3 weeks have passed. I don't want to punish the sender who is in the Navy for taking a little longer than usual. However, I don't want to get screw either (the guy has 0 feedback so it is hard to tell whether or not I'll get the games in the stated condition).

So, should I go ahead and leave negative feedback?
go ahead and leave positive feedback and hope for the best?
the faq states that the feedback can not be retracted once it has been placed so I really don't know what is the right thing to do.
thanks in advance

[quote name='wbc1228']hi goozex
I'm in a weird situation and I don't know what to do.
I have 4 games (.hack 1-4) coming in from 1 user (Drkness01).
The games was shipped out on Oct 8.
More than 2 weeks have passed so I can report the games as lost if I choose to.
BUT the guy emailed me on Oct. 12 letting me know that he is in the Navy overseas and that it will take longer than normal to get the games.

From the faqs, it states that the site Goozex will automatically leave positive feedback for the sender once 3 weeks have passed. I don't want to punish the sender who is in the Navy for taking a little longer than usual. However, I don't want to get screw either (the guy has 0 feedback so it is hard to tell whether or not I'll get the games in the stated condition).

So, should I go ahead and leave negative feedback?
go ahead and leave positive feedback and hope for the best?
the faq states that the feedback can not be retracted once it has been placed so I really don't know what is the right thing to do.
thanks in advance[/quote]

I posted a reply via PM here.

Man, the value of X-men legends for the PSP has tanked since I got it. From 400 to 300 to 200. Goozex mentioned that supply has something to do with prices going down. How does that work exactly? (If that's something you can share.) And do you plan on adding a feature that will tell you when points values have changed? In particular, I'm thinking of something like Amazon.com does. When you have something in your cart or on your "saved for later" list that changes in price, it will come up when you access your cart and say "XXX has increased/decreased from $X to $X." I think that would be doable. You could have a message like that be displayed at the top of your request list or library list. Just an idea.

Hey Goozex.

I have a game that I'm willing to trade. It's in my "available" list. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for PSP. I noticed that someone has requested it, because I looked in the "Requested Now" section for PSP games, and it's there, so I know someone wants it. Also, I'm first in line to send that game. But it's been like this for over a week. Why isn't Goozex telling me to ship this game to this person?

Thanks,

Xphyle

[quote name='Xphyle']Hey Goozex.

I have a game that I'm willing to trade. It's in my "available" list. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for PSP. I noticed that someone has requested it, because I looked in the "Requested Now" section for PSP games, and it's there, so I know someone wants it. Also, I'm first in line to send that game. But it's been like this for over a week. Why isn't Goozex telling me to ship this game to this person?

Thanks,

Xphyle[/QUOTE]

They don't have enough points or trade credits so it's sitting in limbo right now until they get more of whichever they don't have enough of.

icruise: Your recommendation for point change notification is good and is something we'll try to work on sooner than later...

Without looking at the details I think the big point decrease is due to a combo of things including MSRP drop, supply increase, and it passed a certain date after it was released...

xphlye: see oberman's comments

oberman: thanks...

Eh, the glut of crappy old sport games on Goozex I predicted is already starting to come true. Roughly 1/3 of the games listed on the site are now sport games and that percentage will probably continue to rise due to old sport games having too high of point values.

Also, how are the "Featured Games" chosen? I think it looks bad to new members when they click on "featured games" and they see 7 worthless old sport games, 1 old racing game, and 2 old GTA games. If anything, the "featured games" should be new releases so that you're advertising to potential new Goozex users that yes, Goozex does have good games listed.

[quote name='Rictor']Eh, the glut of crappy old sport games on Goozex I predicted is already starting to come true. Roughly 1/3 of the games listed on the site are now sport games and that percentage will probably continue to rise due to old sport games having too high of point values.

Also, how are the "Featured Games" chosen? I think it looks bad to new members when they click on "featured games" and they see 7 worthless old sport games, 1 old racing game, and 2 old GTA games. If anything, the "featured games" should be new releases so that you're advertising to potential new Goozex users that yes, Goozex does have good games listed.[/QUOTE]

They can't do that. Cause all the good games are being scooped up by customers as they are listed available on the site. People add the hot games to their want list, and as they become available, they are immediatly taken away and given to the people who desire them.

Xphyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back