GOOZEX started another promotion!!!! More FREE games!!

ogrenator

CAGiversary!
Goozex recently had a promotion going on where when u sign up u get a free trade credit and 100 points toward a game.
there are about 4000 games that are 100 points!!!

well their new one is when u refer someone, you and the person who gets refered both get 1 trade credit and 100 points toward a game.

A little different than before but in ways a little better..

so if anyone is interested in getting a free game just click on my goozex profile in my sig.

its an awesome site, pretty much as legit as it gets

other goozers post on here so u can get some referals also!!

[quote name='ogrenator']kinda does but the last one is on here and its really the same thing....u get a free game[/QUOTE]

This is a referral link, and therefore does not belong here.

yeah sign up under other people too not just me...and ask any questions you might have we will be glad to help anyone out

I just tried out Goozex, using their holiday 100 point signup bonus. I got TimeSplitters 2. Then I got rid of Duke Nukem Advance for 100 points, and I could have gotten like Star Fox Assault or F-Zero GX or something. Pretty good deal. But then they upped the price on Star Fox and F-Zero and some of the better 100 point games, I guess because they didn't want the points to overflow and ruin the economy (sites like SaySwap give huge signup bonuses but the site sucks because everyone is there for the signup bonus and no one is trading). So now for a 100 points you can get some solid DS games or decent GameCube games (or obviously save up a few points and get something a lot better). Games range from 100 points to 1000 points. Super popular new releases like Mario Galaxy will go for 1000, and then older cheaper games like Elebits or Zack and Wiki go for like 600-800. Anyway, some of you guys might wanna check this out. If you signup through my link you get 100 points and a free trade credit after your first transaction. http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=539158118491 It's $1 for a trade credit, and you need one of those when either selling or buying a game. This site is great for getting rid of older games that won't get you anything on eBay, and certainly better than GameStop for trading in. The real good thing about the site is the Goozex points, because they aren't a USD equivalent the games retain value for much longer. If you guys are confused (I was at first, the site's layout is kind of tricky), I can help.

[quote name='Nessquik']I just tried out Goozex, using their holiday 100 point signup bonus. I got TimeSplitters 2. Then I got rid of Duke Nukem Advance for 100 points, and I could have gotten like Star Fox Assault or F-Zero GX or something. Pretty good deal. But then they upped the price on Star Fox and F-Zero and some of the better 100 point games, I guess because they didn't want the points to overflow and ruin the economy (sites like SaySwap give huge signup bonuses but the site sucks because everyone is there for the signup bonus and no one is trading). So now for a 100 points you can get some solid DS games or decent GameCube games (or obviously save up a few points and get something a lot better). Games range from 100 points to 1000 points. Super popular new releases like Mario Galaxy will go for 1000, and then older cheaper games like Elebits or Zack and Wiki go for like 600-800. Anyway, some of you guys might wanna check this out. If you signup through my link you get 100 points and a free trade credit after your first transaction. http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=539158118491 It's $1 for a trade credit, and you need one of those when either selling or buying a game. This site is great for getting rid of older games that won't get you anything on eBay, and certainly better than GameStop for trading in. The real good thing about the site is the Goozex points, because they aren't a USD equivalent the games retain value for much longer. If you guys are confused (I was at first, the site's layout is kind of tricky), I can help.[/quote]

You're not missing anything, Star Fox: Assault is the worst game I've ever played.

actually u dont need trade credits to sell stuff just to order games...ur already paying for shipping to send games they are not gonna make u use a credit also...and to wicked one thats the beauty of the site u think the game sux but someone else might actually enjoy it thats why it works so well

Found this code on another website. Not sure if it works but it's supposed to give you an additional trade credit and extra 100 points. I can't try the code since I already have an account but if it works you will start out with 200 points and 2 trade credits.

The code is 360style-2008.

u fail... i think u can only use one at a time...that looks like its a referal code for the website 360style...but worth a try i guess

[quote name='ogrenator']this deff shouldnt be in the referal section...thats not the point of this thread...poopy:([/QUOTE]
Referrals are referrals.

thats now the point of it though thats why i wanted other goozex ppl to post on here too cause its a great deal but the only way to get in...oh well

Just joined and already have two trades heading out. Would appreciate anyone willing to use my sig as a referral.

[quote name='Darkness989']just signd up under u ogrenator

also im kinda new here, how do i edit my sig? i cant find it anywhere[/QUOTE]

thanks...you should enjoy goozex alot...i joined on their last promotion and havent looked back lol...

to answer your question about the sig...to get there..for example from this page just go to the top of this page and look for 7 buttons directly under the cheap ass gamer banner...the second one is "user cp" everything you could ever want to edit is on that page...its like your portal basically that lets u change anything u need

feel free to ask any more questions we will gladly help

So, does this mean that I will have 3 trade credits and 200 points if I signup under someone? You get the free trade credit for signing up, then you get a free trade credit and 100 points after you first positive trade and then I would get another free trade credit and another 100 points for signing up under someone? I plan on signing up tommorow because I will be 18 and I don't see anything about this on their site, unless it's over.

im checking on an answer to that right now.....just to make sure.
ill post as soon as i find anything out

yeah for some reason i still havent been able to get an answer on the combining on the promotions...ill keep looking

i actually wanna know tho lol just cause that would be sweet....well if anyone finds out before i do pls post it on here...
thx

I wish goozex would answer my emails. The blocked my account for no reason and I have no reason why. I have some games I have been wanting to put up, but whatever...customer service is the the same everywhere I guess.

how long ago did they block you? and u have no idea why? theres gotta be something...were u spaming the reviews or something

I don't really get this site. The Orange Box is 1000 credits and GH II with controller is 950. So I could trade TOB for GH II and have 50 left over?

here is the thing....good luck actually having someone trade u the guitar hero with the guitar
if u do thats great thats the beauty of the site...some ppl will actually do that...like whose really gonna want to send out the whole rockband box with everything in it...but yes technically u can trade in orange box and get guitar hero with guitar if someone is offering it for a trade u just gotta look at games...there are lines for games.. u have to wait in line its first come first serve...if u have enough points if not then u get put on hold till u do and the next person in line goes ahead of u

I signed up under you, but it only gave me the trade credit. Didnt give any points. I'm not too concerned about it, as theres nothing at 100 I would want anyway.

Don't think I'll be using the site much as Im not a huge trader, but maybe it'll come in handy eventually.

i think u get a 100 points after your first trade....so if u send a game out u will get 100 extra points after that person leaves u feedback

bread's done
Back