Goozex thing

I would love someone to point something out i'm missing but, is goozex good at all?

Like a, you have to pay for someone else to take YOUR GAME since you have to pay shipping which is i think they said $5 usually (which is the cost of a rental anyways)
Not only that but you have to trade out your game in order to get one of the same price or possibly you have to ship out two or so games if you want a new game...plus you have ot pay to have it shipped back to the guy who owns it, so what i see is

If i want to rent a game i first have to ship out a game of equal value (so lets say $5) then i have to find a game i want of the same value, get it wait until i'm done then spend another $5 to ship it back, overall costs are $10 plus the original game price (which i assume is $60 since i assume you want a new game) so were going around $70 to own one game and rent another...when you could just pay $10 and rent two games, not for as long as you want, but usually as long as it takes to beat them.

Plus who knows what kinda care the other person will leave your game in.

I've been using goozex for about 6 months now, and its great.

First off, the person who is recieving the game is the only responsible for paying the $1 transaction fee. Small price to pay for the convience.

Yes, the "seller" has to pay the shipping, but $5?!? no... I ship all my games first class mail for $1.65. Again, not too bad.

On top of everything, you get a damn good market price for the games... new games usually run 900 - 1000 points (100 points is equal to $5) so thats 40 - 50 bucks in credit.... much better than trading it into a gamestop for $20 a week after it comes out.

The older games depending on rarity or demand, are mostly 100 points (or 5 bucks)

Last week I traded Resident evil umbrella chronicles for 900 points ($40) and and with those credits I've gotten 4 games.

Once a game got lost in the mail to me, and after keeping in contact with the seller, and believing he sent it, We contacted the admins and I recieved my points back, the trade credit, and he got to keep his points as well. Very quick, nice, and respectful.

The only downside to the site is having a bunch of points and not having the immediate opportunity to get the game(s) you want, but the wait is generally shorter than you think.... Like right now I am 67th in line for mario party 8, but in the last week I've gotten a few emails saying I had the opportunity to get the game, but not enough credit, so it continued down the line to the next person with available credits.

I can't recommend the site enough.... hope this helps some of you. Oh, and if anybody wants to try it out, the referel would be awesome.

I also love the site a lot. I think it's a great place for trading games. As for shipping cost it doesnt even cost $3 to ship to Canada so Im not sure where $5 comes from.

I like Goozex a lot also. The most I have paid for shipping so far was like $1.83 so don't worry about paying too much for shipping. I have been able to send many games and get many games without any hassles so far.

Yes, and more people should join to get the 360 trading going even more to cut down on the lines. I will say that faceinthecrowd is right, you could be 40th in line and still get the game next because a lot of people put games on their list knowing they don't have the points now but might at some point.

Also, magiic, I think we just traded. I sent you Meteos.

I haven't done much on Goozex lately (haven't had much to get rid of), but last week I sent out Indigo Prophecy, this morning Need For Speed: Underground, and I just got an e-mail telling me Mario Power Tennis is on it's way :) Bottom line: I loves me some Goozex.

I'll offer my endorsement of Goozex here, too. I've been able to unload a lot of back catalog/last gen games and combine the points into new-ish releases. Shipping and trade credits are fairly cheap, and most of the games I've received have been in excellent (and retrade-able) condition.

I've only been stiffed on a trade once...was expecting to receive Dementium for the DS and the sender fell off the side of the earth. Goozex refunded my points and the trade credit and put me back at the beginning of the queue within 24 hours.

gametz is a great site
i like the fact that you can decide a trade and start it when you want
goozex you have to wait, not a lot of communication about the deal

I signed up at Goozex, Sayswap, Playswitch & Barterbee for free trials. Like so many of the others, I seriously dig Goozex. It's the only one of the four I'm going to continue to use after the freebie. So yeah, another thumbs up for the Goozex service here!

Goozex is really good. The last EGM had a wrap-up of six sites or so and also came to the same conclusion.

I like goozex as well, havent tried any of those others yet, but may... Only complaint with goozex is that someone I sent a game too has yet to give me my feedback.... this person hasa history of letting the system leave their feedback for them... my fault for not checking though... other than that, its great so far.

I am starting a game trading site. I will sell you points, and you can use them to trade games with other members! If you are my friend I will cut you a deal. I even give away points to my family. Did I mention you can use these points to trade with other members? I'll even give you a free game if you join (well - actually its someone elses game - but I'll give it to you anyhow!)

[quote name='horrido']I am starting a game trading site. I will sell you points, and you can use them to trade games with other members! If you are my friend I will cut you a deal. I even give away points to my family. Did I mention you can use these points to trade with other members? I'll even give you a free game if you join (well - actually its someone elses game - but I'll give it to you anyhow!)[/quote]

truckoffail.jpg

I signed up for Goozex about 3 weeks ago. I made a couple of quick trades and was really liking it. Now, I won a PS2 from the CAGcast so I'm loving Goozex! With most PS2 games ranging from 100-400 points, I'm going to be all over that. I've already got Gran Turismo 4 on its way and the system hasn't even come yet! Sweetness.

At first I didn't understand Goozex but I went ahead and traded Polarium for the DS for 100 points ($5) I bought the game for $3 so I figured that if everything went bad I wouldn't be at much of a loss but after that I became hooked. The best way to put it is that you basically can buy games for trade in value. Let's say you trade in Mario Galaxy at EBgames you can get $30 for it but you cant buy another Mario Galaxy for $30, you'd have to pay $45 for it. In Goozex you can essentially trade Mario Galaxy for that $30 and buy another one for $30. I highly recommend it to anyone that trades stuff online.

've mostly traded average stuff through that site and have gotten Wario Ware: Touched, Advanced Wars DS, New Super Mario Bros, Red Star, Super Mario 64 DS for 250 points!!!($12.50) That site is great. I just wsh they would cover classic games but that's really unecessary these days.

bread's done
Back