GOP goon displeased with outcome of Casey Anthony case, advocates Police State

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-lawmaker-plans-introduce-caylees-law-064155287.html

Fun excerpts:

An Oklahoma lawmaker said on Wednesday he planned to introduce a "Caylee's law" in his state requiring parents to swiftly report the death or disappearance of a child in the first legislation stemming from the death of the Florida toddler

"Any delay could endanger the life of the child and, in the case of a child's death, make it that much harder to collect evidence. I think the actions of Caylee's mother were reprehensible," he added, saying most people he met felt that Casey Anthony "escaped true justice".

Wesselhoft said it was a problem that there were no laws regulating the timely reporting of a child's death or disappearance, and that the law should give a parent 24 hours to report the death of a child and 48 hours to report a child under age 12 as missing.

"Violation of this law would be a maximum misdemeanor or a felony conviction. Oklahomans do not want to experience a situation such as what occurred in the Caylee Anthony case," said Wesselhoft, a Republican.

I don't want to not report my dead or missing child or live under the threat of Sharia, so I need the Oklahoma government to pass these laws for me.

I would think that in most cases a parent would wait less time if they knew their child wasn't where they should be, or if their child was to the point of dying or dead would have called an ambulance.

Give me a scenario in which a person could be guilty of that law and not neglect?

On the other hand, we do not need to be making new laws and regulations every time something happens we don't like.

[quote name='Knoell']I would think that in most cases a parent would wait less time if they knew their child wasn't where they should be, or if their child was to the point of dying or dead would have called an ambulance.

Give me a scenario in which a person could be guilty of that law and not neglect?

On the other hand, we do not need to be making new laws and regulations every time something happens we don't like.[/QUOTE]
Here's a scenario. How can you neglect someone who's already dead? Corpse neglect?

bread's done
Back