got $51.12 in credit on amazon

[quote name='imjpwutup']k cool[/QUOTE]

Seriously though. How are we supposed to decide what you'd like? These questions are so dumb.

This thread is a waste of time...

Get a sports game, no get LA Noire, no get the new COD...OP needs to man up and decide what he wants.

stop being mean man he just wants advice you jerks....
i would go for fallout new vegas dude plus they will give ten dollar video game credit

[quote name='xV3LOCITYx']stop being mean man he just wants advice you jerks....
i would go for fallout new vegas dude plus they will give ten dollar video game credit[/QUOTE]

least thats one person im surprised to see on CAG to NOT be a douchebag

idk. i want the coasters but thats it. FONV looks EXACTLY like FO:3. Plus i rather wait for GOTY edition. I refuse to invest in $50 worth of expansion packs

Do you have a list of games that you are interested in? At least help us narrow down on what you might like in order for us to give you a sensible advise.

I would recommend Fable III, Medal of Honor, Dead Rising 2, and Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. All are coming out relatively soon and there has to be a game in there that is a kind you like.

Hey guys, I've got $50 to spend on groceries, what food and drinks should I buy? It's too hard for me to decide on what I like so I want strangers to tell me what I should enjoy.

[quote name='SEH']Hey guys, I've got $50 to spend on groceries, what food and drinks should I buy? It's too hard for me to decide on what I like so I want strangers to tell me what I should enjoy.[/QUOTE]

20lbs of Humus. You can eat it and drink it!

[quote name='SEH']Hey guys, I've got $50 to spend on groceries, what food and drinks should I buy? It's too hard for me to decide on what I like so I want strangers to tell me what I should enjoy.[/QUOTE]

It's got nothing to do with strangers deciding for me really. It's what others may know more bout a game thats being released or recommend games. maybe theres a game coming out i never tried and someone can tell me bout it

CAG seems to be filled with assholes and a few actual reputable people

Tell us what games or types of games you enjoyed so that we may give you a better recommendation.

Otherwise, go try some Petz and Hannah Monata games. Who knows, you may like 'em.

To avoid mess threads like this, next time just say something like "I've got XX.XX in credit and am interested in games A, B, and C. Which one do you guys recommend?" Otherwise it's way too broad of a question and this lovely community comes out to talk shit. I kinda like how everyone does that, if you don't take it too seriously. I get many laughs out of this site from responses like that.

Anyway, I would've recommended Halo Reach or LBP2, but how can I even do that when you didn't even let us know what systems you were shopping for too? See the point of everyone's mean responses? Hope that helps a little.

bread's done
Back