Got a $200 BB GC, what should I buy?

itlnstln

CAGiversary!
I'm coming up empty on ideas with a recent GC I got from my boss for $200 at BB. Any of you have recomendations on what to buy?

Have: Wii with everything I need
37" 1080i
DS Lite

Thinking:
PSP Slim Daxter Version

Keep the card and just buy games every now and then with it when they go on sale each week at BB. You dont have to use the card all on one purcahse.

[quote name='CaboWabo']Keep the card and just buy games every now and then with it when they go on sale each week at BB. You dont have to use the card all on one purcahse.[/quote]

Even more so since you a cag...200 should yeild quite a few games.

[quote name='Magehart']I could use a $200 down payment on my 360 :whistle2:k[/quote]
lol.

damn, your boss got you a $200 bb gift card? are you KIDDING me?
i doubt my cheapass boyfriend got me anything in THAT amount for christmas.
man, where do you work? i wanna fill out an app. yeesh.

i vote for a console/hardware. psp's good. video games go down in value eventually. i say stick with something more lasting in price. or i can just spend it for you, to save you the trouble.

[quote name='DarkRider23']If you need an MP3 player go for a iPod Classic. Don't go for that crap gimmick they call the touch.[/QUOTE]

After having my iPod Touch for a couple months I'd say it's pretty far from being a gimmick. I'd actually recommend it to anyone with wifi in their home or where ever they typically are because it's just really handy to have music, movies, and the internet with you just about all the time :). Also I have more than 17GB in music alone so I have to just put music on that I want ahead of time, it's not a big deal.

To stay on topic: I agree with the idea of just saving the card to buy games as you want them. That way it's like your games are free for some time :).

hows your sound system (will improve your entire gaming/movie/tv experience)...
you could get an entry level system for about that.
or a HD/Blu Ray player for alittle addition money out of pocket...

[quote name='itlnstln']I'm coming up empty on ideas with a recent GC I got from my boss for $200 at BB. Any of you have recomendations on what to buy?

Have: Wii with everything I need
37" 1080i
DS Lite

Thinking:
PSP Slim Daxter Version
.....[/quote] Like I said in another one of these threads, just hold on to your gift card until there is something you really want to have. It's not like you have to use it immediately.

bread's done
Back