Got a good deal on a 65" HDTV

LV-426RS

CAGiversary!
$1497 for a 65" WS

BB has this model on sale for 1799, ws65315, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6388553&type=product&id=1077625453350

I ask how much basic delivery is and he tells me 40 bucks. "any way to get that free." I ask. No deal, he said he can't mess with delivery and at that price they are selling it at about cost, maybe a 100 bucks more. Then he asked if I had seen it anywhere cheaper. It just so happens that HHGreg had a oneday sale that day and this same model was 1497. Got the price match, free reward zone membership with a $55 certificate coming my way, and a $100 gift card coming in the mail. Delivery on Sunday.

that TV is sweet, i love the PoP feature, helps keep an eye on a ball game while getting your gaming in

Now you will be multi-tasking :)

Nice PM! You should have bought it, walked out the door and right back in to get your +10% ;)

I'll get a nice TV like that some day :drool:

I thought about that wubb, but the ad I price matched against did not have a model number or anything. I wanted it to go as smooth as possible to avoid a possible non-price match situation.

danh - I Can't wait to use that feature, it's got POP, 3 POP and 9 POP. what the hell am I gonna do with 9 POP!!!!

I've got the cable company coming tomorrow with the HD/DVR box.... tv on sunday, damn I can't wait. The thing that sucks about it all..... I WORK SUNDAY NIGHT!!!! ARGGHHHH!!!!

Very nice find, much cheaper than what I paid for mine. Great TV, but it does suck that there is no 720P. Oh well, could be worse.

[quote name='Supernothing']I thought about that wubb, but the ad I price matched against did not have a model number or anything. I wanted it to go as smooth as possible to avoid a possible non-price match situation.[/QUOTE]

:) I was pretty much just joking on that one. This had a ~$300 difference, so your +10% would have been just $30 on this $1500 purchase. I agree that isn't worth monkeying around with and possibly hosing up the deal.

[quote name='Supernothing']I thought about that wubb, but the ad I price matched against did not have a model number or anything. I wanted it to go as smooth as possible to avoid a possible non-price match situation.

danh - I Can't wait to use that feature, it's got POP, 3 POP and 9 POP. what the hell am I gonna do with 9 POP!!!!

I've got the cable company coming tomorrow with the HD/DVR box.... tv on sunday, damn I can't wait. The thing that sucks about it all..... I WORK SUNDAY NIGHT!!!! ARGGHHHH!!!![/QUOTE]

PiP will not work with most DVR/cable boxes since you are running component cables to the TV. Thus, the Picture-In-Picture is kinda pointless. You can have two different inputs running though, like Video Games on half, and TV in the other half.

bread's done
Back