Got an awsome Deal on a HOT game....

Khondor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I went into Game Crazy today.
I saw The Orange Box for $45 used. Decided to go ahead and pick it up.
The girl got the disc and rang it up...

$29.95.......

she goes, "this sticker must be wrong" shrugged and placed it into a bag.
I quickly payed and left

:D

There might've been an error in the computers today. I was told that Eternal Sonata dropped down to 29.99 used, too. Who knows.

You know what sucks, though? I've got three GameCrazy stores in the local area, and i've talked with the managers of the other two and mine as well, no one has traded in an Eternal Sonata. Ever. At any of the three stores. And it's frustrating because I want to pick it up cheap. We sold a ton of copies of it, we just never got any back. Grr!!

[quote name='Scorch']There might've been an error in the computers today. I was told that Eternal Sonata dropped down to 29.99 used, too. Who knows.

You know what sucks, though? I've got three GameCrazy stores in the local area, and i've talked with the managers of the other two and mine as well, no one has traded in an Eternal Sonata. Ever. At any of the three stores. And it's frustrating because I want to pick it up cheap. We sold a ton of copies of it, we just never got any back. Grr!![/quote]

Are there any GameCrazy stores in the NYC area? In Queens, NY specifically. I've been dying to find one, but no one seems to know where one is.

I traded in my Orange Box on 360, some reason it wasent holding my interest, granted I only played HALF Life 2 on it and neither of the episodes, kinda regretful now, but I did get a brand new black 360 wireless controler at gamestop for $5 when I traded it it in the other day

[quote name='FeNoM91']Are there any GameCrazy stores in the NYC area? In Queens, NY specifically. I've been dying to find one, but no one seems to know where one is.[/quote]

There is one GC store in the NYC area. In Queens, NY specifically. Its actually the highest-grossing store in the district.

Have you tried their store locator on www.gamecrazy.com ?

bread's done
Back