Got an opinion?

[quote name='major maz']Good thing cag is not the only place to get referrals[/quote]
Where else are you getting your refs? Please share.

[quote name='major maz']Sign up and I will tell you:cool:[/quote] I tried 4 offers for you, and none of them credited. Not only that, but I was charged over $30.

And you want me to sign up again?

Hey don't blame me, its the site. Learn how to do a freebie site correctly ask the "KING OF FREEBIES" your best freind.

[quote name='major maz']Hey don't blame me, its the site. Learn how to do a freebie site correctly ask the "KING OF FREEBIES" your best freind.[/quote]
You said I could use a prepaid on 4 specific offers. I tried on all of them, and failed each time. I was charged over $30 total.

Don't blame you?

Like I said learn how to actually do a freebie site correctly. First of all you can get banned for using pre-paids and I did those offers w/ pre-paids a year ago when they were alright to use. Use a real cc for gods sake, whats going to happen?

Again don't blame me, you were the guy who did this.

[quote name='major maz']Like I said learn how to actually do a freebie site correctly. First of all you can get banned for using pre-paids and I did those offers w/ pre-paids a year ago when they were alright to use. Use a real cc for gods sake, whats going to happen?[/quote] Wait! You're telling me to learn how to do them correctly after you told me that 4 offers would credit using a prepaid?

Oh yeah, and none of them did.

[quote name='major maz']Like I said learn how to actually do a freebie site correctly. First of all you can get banned for using pre-paids and I did those offers w/ pre-paids a year ago when they were alright to use. Use a real cc for gods sake, whats going to happen?
Again don't blame me, you were the guy who did this.[/quote]

I guess you can't read, don't worry let me make this font clearer.

[quote name='major maz']

I guess you can't read, don't worry let me make this font clearer.[/quote]
Wow, you're clever. Why didn't you tell me that when you told me they would work?

[quote name='major maz']look up top for your information, I only told you this 3 times in this thread.[/quote]
I said, "why didn't you tell me you did them years ago" when you told me they would work?

For the last and final time I did the offers years ago when they did work, so I thought they still might. I am not responsable for your "lost money" and it was your fault not mine. Things change my friend. I will not reply to anymore of your messages so don't bother typing any more.

[quote name='major maz']For the last and final time I did the offers years ago when they did work, so I thought they still might. I am not responsable for your "lost money" and it was your fault not mine. Things change my friend. I will not reply to anymore of your messages so don't bother typing any more.[/quote]
I don't really care if you reply or not.

Guess I shouldn't have believed you when you said they would work...

You should have told me that they might work with a prepaid, because they worked for you a while back.

so what happened? you used a prepaid card and they didnt go green or did the trannin sites ban you or what actually happened? Sorry I know its none of my business but i'm just curious as to what happens if you get a pre paid card, also what card did you use?

They probably just didn't go through, some sites won't work with prepaids though I know major maz was telling some people that prepaids work on specific offers, kinda crappy he didn't mention the most important part, that he did it months if not a year ago.

[quote name='Foladar']They probably just didn't go through, some sites won't work with prepaids though I know major maz was telling some people that prepaids work on specific offers, kinda crappy he didn't mention the most important part, that he did it months if not a year ago.[/quote]
Exactly my point.

[quote name='Foladar']They probably just didn't go through, some sites won't work with prepaids though I know major maz was telling some people that prepaids work on specific offers, kinda crappy he didn't mention the most important part, that he did it months if not a year ago.[/quote]

What other people? And I did mention I did it months ago.

"Actualy on trainn I know an offer that does accept pre-paid. I will get back to you on that."

"Here it is: Pure Health Hoodia"

You never mentioned that you did it months ago either. If so, when/where?

Actually ernest I couldn't get any referrals from here because people don't know how to do these freebie sites. So I sold it on the trading board on cag.
You however are a good trader.

[quote name='Marktoloba']i did a ref trade with major maz and it went very smoothly, would recommend[/quote]

Now why would'nt you want to do this.

bread's done
Back