Got DK Jungle Beat for $20

XboxHardcore.com

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not from a store, but from a co-worker.

We were talking in the Cube section and asked if he had played it, to which he replied, "I have it, but I hardly play it" ... and I said, "Oh really? I've been wanting it for the longest." He then replied, "I'll sell ya mine." .... I then said, "Woh really, how much?" ... To my surpise he answered, "Just give me $20 for it." ... "DEAL!" I proclaimed in victory!

So now I have DK Jungle Beat, in like new condition, with the original box too.

Can I get a w00t? :)

Edit: WITH BONGOS.

Good job. Took advantage of a co-worker. Hopefully, he reads this board, becomes promoted ahead of you, and remembers how you cheated him on a petty level and bragged about it. He becomes the man who decides your corporate fate, and suddenly unemployed, you have plenty of time to play Donkey Konga while collecting unemployment checks. All in all, congratulations.

wtf? I wouldn't say he took advantage of a co-worker, because the co-worked said that he wanted $20 for it. Clearly the co-worker was ok with taking what I'd assume to be a $25ish loss after employee discount. Good score OP.

[quote name='Genocidal']wtf? I wouldn't say he took advantage of a co-worker, because the co-worked said that he wanted $20 for it. Clearly the co-worker was ok with taking what I'd assume to be a $25ish loss after employee discount. Good score OP.[/QUOTE]

Yea, obviously cozydean can't read.

[quote name='cozydean']Good job. Took advantage of a co-worker. Hopefully, he reads this board, becomes promoted ahead of you, and remembers how you cheated him on a petty level and bragged about it. He becomes the man who decides your corporate fate, and suddenly unemployed, you have plenty of time to play Donkey Konga while collecting unemployment checks. All in all, congratulations.[/QUOTE]
Or maybe he's normal, and doesn't care?

bread's done
Back