Got G-Mail?

I have an extra invite left. I was looking for an orkut invite but if that doesn't happen I'll just give it away. Send me a message to my name here @gmail.com from the e-mail address you'd like the invite sent to. And let me know who you are, and send a joke, who ever makes my partner laugh the hardest gets the invite =)

I bet all the people who bought invites are going to feel like real dillholes when the service goes public...and shame on those who are selling them.

If you get Gmail then you may get a chance to "refer" people, as the people who are selling this stuff are. If you are selling, http://www.gmailswap.com is the place to go to look for what you can get for refering people.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet all the people who bought invites are going to feel like real dillholes when the service goes public...and shame on those who are selling them.[/quote]

I don't think it's about having the actual service, it's more about getting a username you want, akin to being an early user of Hotmail or Yahoo mail before the services exploded. Still, at only $5 profit, seems like a fair deal for those involved.

I like how in the auction he says that new accounts wont be issued because of the ebay problem, he acts like he isn't part of that.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet all the people who bought invites are going to feel like real dillholes when the service goes public...and shame on those who are selling them.[/quote]

No because they will have the exact address name that they want instead of scrubking001234. :roll:

It makes me sick when people bitch and make up shit arguments simply because they want something for free. Do you really expect everyone to go around giving away their invites to complete strangers just so they can get a "you da man", and they get flamed a few days later by the same ungrateful asshole? :roll:

There is NOTHING wrong with selling the invites; the only thing that is shameful is when people ask for more than $5 or $6 bucks like some on ebay who are charging $20.

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I bet all the people who bought invites are going to feel like real dillholes when the service goes public...and shame on those who are selling them.[/quote]

No because they will have the exact address name that they want instead of scrubking001234. :roll:

It makes me sick when people bitch and make up shit arguments simply because they want something for free. Do you really expect everyone to go around giving away their invites to complete strangers just so they can get a "you da man", and they get flamed a few days later by the same ungrateful asshole? :roll:

There is NOTHING wrong with selling the invites; the only thing that is shameful is when people ask for more than $5 or $6 bucks like some on ebay who are charging $20.[/quote]

Well, you changed my mind. People who sell the invites aren't scummy...they're just assholes.

Carry on.

[quote name='hasaki_cb']For anyone with spare gmail invites may I suggest http://gmailforthetroops.com/.

edit: Or the one started by Wil Wheaton: http://www.gmail4troops.com/[/quote]

See...this is what I'm talking about. If you don't have any friends and you can't play nice with others, at least donate them to a good cause. Don't be pathetic and try to profit off them.

Thanks hasaki_cb. I know where my invites are going if I get any.

bread's done
Back