Got guitar hero world tour $133 shipped!

djsilke

CAGiversary!
just picked up world tour for $133 from amazon....:bouncy:

status.jpg

did you receive yet? is it complete band kit? I ordered as well, and am worried that two copies of guitar hero on tour will show up...... :(

alright so of course yes i get the box and its the complete guitar game kit....son of a bitch. well here is how this is going to go down. so the company is a shady marketplace seller. whats going to happen is amazon emails the seller...they dont respond...amazon refunds my money..the company gets to keep the money they got..and i get to keep the game and the money. now..you might say hey you cant beat that...well now i got the $130 and i have to wait for the drums and mic to get released then i have to buy both of those with the $130 i got back...so do i get the whole package in the end for $130? yes....but after waiting and screwing around...BOOOOOO...but.....yaaaaay at the same time.

The company doesnt keep the money they got if there is an ABC complaint filed... they will take it back from them... if I were you I would try to get the correct item from them, and return the other for a refund, provided the seller pays shipping costs because it it their mistake

In your scenario Amazon is the one that gets screwed... Amazon will NOT let that happen... Email the company and find out why you were sent the wrong item, mistakes CAn be made... and a company with a 95% feedback han hardly be called SHADY...

As an amazon seller myself, dont be a douche and keep the game

Yeah. I mean, 95% feedback is a little low, in my opinion, but it doesn't seem indicative of a shady company...more like one with poor service, which would certainly explain why they made this mistake.

wow thats poor service. i would have been screwed to because the pic you have shows that it says "band kit". i would have bought it thinking since it says band kit it has drums too.

something about "sounds too good to be true"....

I just know i'm going to get home today to find the guitar kit sitting in my entry.

bread's done
Back