Got my ps3!

Don't worry OP, that guy loves pissing on everyone's parade.

Good work-- enjoy Ninja Gaiden and don't forget to DL Super Stardust :)

[quote name='Apossum']Don't worry OP, that guy loves pissing on everyone's parade.

Good work-- enjoy Ninja Gaiden and don't forget to DL Super Stardust :)[/QUOTE]

Hardly pissing on anyones parade. He did not list where he got it from or for how much. Why not try and inform him?

[quote name='GizmoGC']Hardly pissing on anyones parade. He did not list where he got it from or for how much. Why not try and inform him?[/QUOTE]

I just assumed he got it for $500, since there's really no reason to brag about paying full price for a PS3. maybe that's the case...then if so, you done good

[quote name='Apossum']I just assumed he got it for $500, since there's really no reason to brag about paying full price for a PS3. maybe that's the case...then if so, you done good[/QUOTE]

Unless he got it at Target then he paid full price if he bought it from a retail store. We will never know since he has since vanished and is playing Ninja Giaden Re-Re-Release right now.

[quote name='caffolote']Topic Creator, you just realized you just got owned right?

The PS3 is now $499[/quote]

I'm sure you're a blast at parties with how receptive you are to those around you.

guys stop bashing on his purchase...he got a great system with a great game

yea ninja gaiden is hard...cant get passed the level 6 boss (that arodatle)

[quote name='refusedchaos']guys stop bashing on his purchase...he got a great system with a great game

yea ninja gaiden is hard...cant get passed the level 6 boss (that arodatle)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Ninja Gaiden is kinda hard.

EDIT: Oh, you mean that skeleton dinosaur thing?

Still curious if he paid $600 or $500. Wonder if he knows about the 5 Free Blu-Ray movies? How about Circuit City giving away a free controller as well?

bread's done
Back