Got Star Wars Complete Saga for $17!

Synergy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I was in Circuit City with my older sister and I was quickly browsing games (she's not into them, really) when she said - "Hey, this game is cheap - $16.96." I figured it was All Pro Football or some such crap, but it was Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I got all excited and we brought it to the counter. It rang in $49.99. So I told the saleslady it was marked $16.96, and if it wasn't on sale I didn't want it. But she was just like.."Oh, you're right. Well, they made a mistake, good for you." She rang it up and I snagged a game I wanted for super cheap.

Great find, thanks to my sister. :applause:

[quote name='djkunai']I'm pretty sure it was $16.96. No, really, I am.[/quote]

You seriously felt the need to post that? There, I edited it.

[quote name='Synergy']I was in Circuit City with my older sister and I was quickly browsing games (she's not into them, really) when she said - "Hey, this game is cheap - $16.96." I figured it was All Pro Football or some such crap, but it was Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I got all excited and we brought it to the counter. It rang in $49.99. So I told the saleslady it was marked $16.96, and if it wasn't on sale I didn't want it. But she was just like.."Oh, you're right. Well, they made a mistake, good for you." She rang it up and I snagged a game I wanted for super cheap.

Great find, thanks to my sister. :applause:[/quote]
How was it marked down? Could this be YMMV? I really liked LSW II and I would get this if it were $16.96.

[quote name='Ragekod']How was it marked down? Could this be YMMV? I really liked LSW II and I would get this if it were $16.96.[/quote]

No doubt Lego Star Wars II was supposed to be $16.96 but whomever pulled and marked the games made a mistake and pulled the Complete Saga.

[quote name='Ragekod']How was it marked down? Could this be YMMV? I really liked LSW II and I would get this if it were $16.96.[/quote]

I think it was just a mistake that they honored, but if you happen to be in CC, you might as well check.

[quote name='Synergy']I think it was just a mistake that they honored, but if you happen to be in CC, you might as well check.[/quote]
Yeah I was there a few hours ago and no luck, but I did manage to get a 12 month Xbox Live card for 29.99 because the lovely lazy employees put all the 12 month,3 month, and 1600 point cards on one peg with the price meant for the 3 month live cards and had them price match.

bread's done
Back