Got Suikoden Tactics for $15 at TRU, but the clerk was the real story...

VanillaGorilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
So I picked up Suikoden Tactics today for $15, and went to the counter to pay for it. And who should come up and help me out. A "woman" named Gwen, who might have been THE MOST OBVIOUS PRE-OP TRANSSEXUAL EVER! It honestly looked like a dude wearing a cheap Friar Tuck wig, lipstick, and blush. I even checked for the Adam's Apple, and sure enough, it was. I wonder what employee restroom she/he uses? At least we know TRU is an Equal Opportunity Employer!

Oh, and if anyone wants to go see this "woman" for themselves, she works at the Rochester, MN Toys R Us.

Sorry, but why is that a story? People are allowed to be whoever they feel they are. Sorry, not trying to start a flame war, but come on.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']THE MOST OBVIOUS PRE-OP TRANSSEXUAL EVER![/QUOTE]

Your lack of social tact indicates to me that you've never been around many people. That, or she turned you down for an evening of Mountain Dew, Madden 07, and White Castles.

Why is this even a story? I'd rather be around a hundred pre-op trannies than a dozen unhygenic and hairy sleeveless-shirt wearning "bears."

I hope that this person gets on a message board of their own (cheapasswigs.com?) and starts a thread by saying "OMG I TOTALLY WAITED ON THE MOST OBVIOUS VIRGIN EVER! AND I WORK IN A TOY STORE!"

[quote name='mykevermin']Your lack of social tact indicates to me that you've never been around many people. That, or she turned you down for an evening of Mountain Dew, Madden 07, and White Castles.

Why is this even a story? I'd rather be around a hundred pre-op trannies than a dozen unhygenic and hairy sleeveless-shirt wearning "bears."

I hope that this person gets on a message board of their own (cheapasswigs.com?) and starts a thread by saying "OMG I TOTALLY WAITED ON THE MOST OBVIOUS VIRGIN EVER! AND I WORK IN A TOY STORE!"[/quote]

:applause:

omg... it is a small world. I bought that same suikoden tactics you have now and returned it... lol because it was cheaper elsewhere.. I agree with you on gwen. "she" is all yours... OMG that is funny you bought the game I brought back "know because only 1 copy in store"

also if you are wondering where the all the final fantasy HD went.. look here also took a lot of the xbox subscription for cagers...:)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Jesus, I didn't know there were so many trannie fans on CAG. I guess after striking out with REAL women, that's all you can settle for?[/QUOTE]

You say "trannie fan," I say "roster update."

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I say "stop stealing Strell's lines".[/QUOTE]

Please. Nowhere did I type the words "wang," "your mom," or whatever other three jokes he uses.

Suikoden Tactics was $9.XX both at my TRU and my CC and both had millions of copies. They probably still do. Anyways what was the story again?

[quote name='Jeoff']Suikoden Tactics was $9.XX both at my TRU and my CC and both had millions of copies. They probably still do. Anyways what was the story again?[/quote]
The story was, I saw a trannie that looked like Strell's mom at TRU.

uh...so where does Suikoden Tactics come in? i'm sorry but the title is misleading....should be "I b!tch about some TRU employee..."

[quote name='mykevermin']Please. Nowhere did I type the words "wang," "your mom," or whatever other three jokes he uses.[/QUOTE]

You forgot giant enemy crab.

I prfer calling him VagiraGorjira, BTW.

[quote name='evanft']You forgot giant enemy crab.[/QUOTE]

Figures I forget the one joke that isn't a household staple of every man on the planet. Is that worth calling ironic, or is it just a testament to how milquetoast that dude's delivery is?

[quote name='mykevermin']Figures I forget the one joke that isn't a household staple of every man on the planet. Is that worth calling ironic, or is it just a testament to how milquetoast that dude's delivery is?[/QUOTE]

I think it's a testament to how awesome it is. It's so awesome, it destroys your ability to remember it.

The OP isn't making this story up ... "Gwen" had a a 5 oclock shadow when I saw "her" last. I actually work in the store right beside the toysrus "Hyvee" If anyone needs "her" number I will get it for you.

maybe the OP isnt used to seeing so many, im sure there's ALOT more here in NY than there are in MN, still something different to see, maybe we dont think its much of a big deal cause maybe a bunch of us are used to it?

[quote name='evanft']I think it's a testament to how awesome it is. It's so awesome, it destroys your ability to remember it.[/QUOTE]

What does?

You can really ask what is the point of ANY of VaginaGonanata's threads.

[quote name='mykevermin']What does?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='evanft']You can really ask what is the point of ANY of VaginaGonanata's threads.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to figure that out all along myself..... :roll:

bread's done
Back