Gotham City Imposters Code

Distortiontm

CAGiversary!
CODE REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS
Redemption Code: MZWK2KDHHX4KJTDPL2FK7PALE
Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller.
Navigate to the Marketplace tab.
Purchase Gotham City Impostors.
Once the download is complete, launch Gotham City Impostors and sign into your WBID at the in-game prompt.
In a web browser, go to www.gothamcityimpostors.com/coderedemption.
Sign into your WBID on the website.
Enter the redemption code and click Submit.
Restart Gotham City Impostors and your free content will be available in-game.

Enjoy!

Got one, not sure if I'll use it yet... can't seem to link up my WBID with the beta, not buying the full version anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']Got one, not sure if I'll use it yet... can't seem to link up my WBID with the beta, not buying the full version anyhow.[/QUOTE]

why not buy the full version??????
does the game suck? let me know if it sucks before i buy it

[quote name='r3dreck']Got one, not sure if I'll use it yet... can't seem to link up my WBID with the beta, not buying the full version anyhow.[/QUOTE]If you're not buying the full version, I'd be interested in your code. I'll be buying the full version before week's end.

[quote name='drobaby']why not buy the full version??????
does the game suck? let me know if it sucks before i buy it[/QUOTE]

Actually I thought it was pretty good but I have a backlog of games to play right now and MP only games usually die after 10 or so months if the DLC doesn't flow for it.... I wouldn't be able to put in the time to play it so... 1200 is decent a decent price for it but 800 is better ha...

[quote name='r3dreck']Actually I thought it was pretty good but I have a backlog of games to play right now and MP only games usually die after 10 or so months if the DLC doesn't flow for it.... I wouldn't be able to put in the time to play it so... 1200 is decent a decent price for it but 800 is better ha...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's a lot of fun and very humorous. 1200 is steep for me right now, but 800 would be my sweet spot!

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']I got one of these codes for the PS3. I played the beta but didn't like it so I'm giving it away. First to PM me will get it.[/QUOTE]FYI, this will only work if your WBID is tied to the PS3 version of GCI. Just a heads up before you PM.

I've been keeping an eye out for a 360 code.

[quote name='eugaet']FYI, this will only work if your WBID is tied to the PS3 version of GCI. Just a heads up before you PM.

I've been keeping an eye out for a 360 code.[/QUOTE]

Got me a 360 code.

[quote name='r3dreck']Got me a 360 code.[/QUOTE]Sorry I haven't replied to your PM yet...a friend was supposed to bring me his unused code after lunch, but wasn't able to. He's supposed to txt it to me later. I'll take you up on your offer if he can't find his code.

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']I got one of these codes for the PS3. I played the beta but didn't like it so I'm giving it away. First to PM me will get it.[/QUOTE]
thank you for the code.

[quote name='ZForce915']I had the beta downloaded but never got around to playing it. How is the code exported from the beta?[/QUOTE]

Email was sent think if you played it afterwards...

[quote name='Steve_O']I would give someone my butt for a 360 code[/QUOTE]

Or you could offer to tattoo their name on it

My copy of the game (Xbox, UK) didn't come with a code, was it only the special/limited editions of the game that had the code? Or even just a US promo?

[quote name='DntMessWitRohan']What sort of in-game items are these exactly, can anyone please tell me? :)[/QUOTE]

I believe it's three items: two that can be unlocked via gameplay; a gun (Deep Freezer) and a support item (Airspace Denier), and the third that is 'premium' content; a mascot (Killah Kitteh).

It'd be good to have, as there's not enough unlock tokens for all of the weapons in the game by the time you reach the maxed rank (every 100 levels) for leveling!

[quote name='Ativan']Where these codes given in email? I want an xbox code so bad. I was in the beta and I have the full game[/QUOTE]

They came with copies of Arkham City.

bread's done
Back