Gotta Get Rid Of My DS, Make Offers Please!

Destiny

CAGiversary!
getting rid of Nintendo DS in excellent condition w/box and instructions
Stylus
2 home chargers
Pokemon RUBY(With Box and Instructions)
GBA protective cases

looking for

PSP Games
PSP(System ONLY)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Daxter
Pursuit Force
Monster Hunter
Exit

XB 360 Games
DOA

PS1
Final Fantasy 8(Non GH)

CASH!
i need cash, im looking for $80 for the system w/o Pokemon and $90 w/ Pokemon

[quote name='Destiny']getting rid of Nintendo DS in excellent condition w/box and instructions
Stylus
2 home chargers
Pokemon RUBY(With Box and Instructions)
GBA protective cases

looking for

PSP Games
PSP(System ONLY)
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Daxter
Pursuit Force
Monster Hunter
Exit

XB 360 Games
DOA

PS1
Final Fantasy 8(Non GH)

CASH!
i need cash, im looking for $80 for the system w/o Pokemon and $90 w/ Pokemon[/QUOTE]

No offense but no one is going to buy it for $80 cash at this site whenever it is going to cost that or less at gamestop soon with the DS Lite hitting Sunday. As I said, not trying to be judgemental, just telling you that if you honestly want your system to sell you are going to have to lower it to atleast $70 shipped.

Gamestop is offering $50 for DS's plus a special bonus $20 currently....thats not bad and probally your best bet.

I have a Non Greatest Hits version of Final Fantasy VIII. If your interested send me a PM. I will consider cash or trades. Thank you!

actually MSI is semi-right.. no one is gonna pay top dollar here
HOWEVER don't trade it into EB crap go to EBAY
im selling my DS for 90$ there and many have sold for over 100

[quote name='Destiny']MSI thats only if you trade towards a DS Lite[/QUOTE]

No actually you dont have to buy a DS Lite, I was there today and asked about it. If the guys at your store said that they are being dicks trying to get reserves.

And dis that is true, I almost edited my post to say the same thing. Ebay at this point is the best option, alot of tards dont know the DS lite is coming and still will pay $90 for a DS. Hell there is even a small minority who just preffer the DS, my friend doesnt want a Lite because he feels its to small for his hands.

msi, i know to ebgames managers, and both are mods on my forums, ds trade in bonus is towards a ds lite

bread's done
Back