GOW beta codes

[quote name='rhenzhen']If someone still have a spare of GOW3 Beta Code... Please spare me one. I would really appreciate it. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Just replied back to your PM.

Kush got my last one. Enjoy guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stevieraveon']Just replied back to your PM.

Kush got my last one. Enjoy guys.[/QUOTE]
Thank you kindly, sir. :)

DHX7Q-GRWJG-MQMK9-H7D4G-YFTDZ
DJ99H-3Q29D-MFHMP-JPTFV-T3VMZ

spacer.gif

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Doing my part for the community. First to quote me gets a code. I ONLY have ONE please DON'T PM me.[/QUOTE]

Here's your quote!

[quote name='Racer1309']Here's two I got, enjoy:

TQMQD-PRDT7-QP7RY-Y3G92-RDWGZ[/QUOTE]

Got this one :) thanks!

[quote name='NotoriousBIG']damn how the hell do you guys get all these codes?[/QUOTE]

Gears of War Beta Code came from Microsoft & was given to beta tester so you could let your friends play. Every beta tester received 1 code per account for just playing the beta with a chance to earn 4 more beta keys per account for a total of 5 at the most.

I myself received 3 codes, two on my main account & one on my secondary account, which I give one to my friend & posted two in two threads on CAG.

Hope this answers your question. :)

everyone on my friendslist (who's interested) is already in the beta, so one of you lucky CAGs can take it:

63Q62-YCW97-7KJDC-YHX6M-MXM6Z

IMO they should just make it public if they really wanted feedback... I've only played the bare minimum of 90 games + a few more to unlock the golden retro lancer and havn't played since.

[quote name='Newl']everyone on my friendslist (who's interested) is already in the beta, so one of you lucky CAGs can take it:

IMO they should just make it public if they really wanted feedback... I've only played the bare minimum of 90 games + a few more to unlock the golden retro lancer and havn't played since.[/QUOTE]

Redeemed thank you!

[quote name='Newl']everyone on my friendslist (who's interested) is already in the beta, so one of you lucky CAGs can take it:

IMO they should just make it public if they really wanted feedback... I've only played the bare minimum of 90 games + a few more to unlock the golden retro lancer and havn't played since.[/QUOTE]

I did that within the first 3 days of being in the beta.

[quote name='nakedninja']have fun getting that golden retro lancer

6RY7H-JKVK4-4DJ97-6CXJ6-RMRPZ
9QTWG-F6FF7-KQK66-4HYY2-WTKXZ[/QUOTE]

I took the top one, thanks a ton!

[quote name='OptimusPrimeJewForm']Just registered to cheapassgamer, would be great if someone can pm me a beta code.[/QUOTE]

Begging is almost freebie thread for whatever is free makes you look bad just fyi

No less than SEVEN codes were lurked yesterday (out of 9 posted IIRC), and not a one even bothered to post a thank you.
WTH is wrong with people?

[quote name='xarion88']Here's a free code: R7WD7-KMDQV-37CW3-CPPYG-73M3Z

Enjoy. Please let others know if you have taken it.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed this one. Thanks!

[quote name='woodylobster227']DG9MP-YVYW6-WMTWR-RJGDK-39WF[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Z

let others know if you used it
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Lurker got it.

Got 3 codes. Please let people know when you use one.

TCQF-JM3DW-KMCK9-DW2FT-FJ4PZ
F9WVW-GY2H6-364Q2-T9773-6VJ7Z
THJTD-J4R7P-RC44F-JV4HD-RDP2Z

Unfortunately the beta is over on the 15th. Send me a pm if you'd like a code. I don't want to just post them so that they will go to CAGs and not just lurkers.

1 code left

Last edited by a moderator:
Have 2 codes here. To keep the lurkers from getting them guess how many letters are in my first name for code 1 and last name for code 2. Good luck.

I have two codes that weren't used:

1) KDW69-XRWXJ-9HKGQ-VRKWM-G4PKZ

2) 699C7-MH4GQ-6M434-G4R29-HMK4Z

Please post if you use one to let others know!

[quote name='Evil Merlin']I have two codes that weren't used:

2) 699C7-MH4GQ-6M434-G4R29-HMK4Z

Please post if you use one to let others know![/QUOTE]
Use el segundo gracias!

bread's done
Back