GOW: Gold Hammerburst Codes 3$ each or FT for other codes

yamas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
All forms of payment accepted (cash at your own risk. Otherwise i will trade them for just about any other code (no 48 hrs please).

I'll pass on the gamer picture and is the skin for R6V2? If so I'll pass cause I don't have it. If you guys want one for 3$ just shoot me a PM.

Please clean your PM box so we can complete our trade. I can't send you any more messages since it is full. Thanks!

[quote name='ck2875']this is probably going to be a hard sell, but how about trading a golden lancer code[/quote]

I'm confused? If you're offering one, yes I'll trade for it.
If you're trying to get one, no I don't have any.

[quote name='yamas']I'm confused? If you're offering one, yes I'll trade for it.
If you're trying to get one, no I don't have any.[/QUOTE]

sorry for the confusion. i am wanting to trade my golden lancer code for one of your golden hammerburst codes.

let me know if you want to swap and i'll PM you the code in good faith and then have you send the other back in return. i am flying back home during the span of 2pm-1130pm today so I may not have internet access to get back to you for a while.

Hopefully I'm not being a douchebag by doing this(I'm trying not to have to post a new topic about this) but I have 2 Gold Hammerburst codes for trade as well.

bread's done
Back