GOW Greatest Hit?

Import

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
When the hell is this thing gonna be a greatest hit? I want to pick this and Killzone up on like a 2 for $30 deal.

The game sold a shitload of units by now, I'm sure more then enough for it to be a GH and the hype died down.....

God of War......just wait little longer then you'll get it for cheap! I already beated the game but still wait till it drop down $15 - $20 for my collection ;)

[quote name='Murcielago77']this came out in like, feburary if i remember correctly. It needs at least 9 months for greatest hits material.[/QUOTE]

And 400,000 copies.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Its an amazing game, the only reason its not worth the fifty is because it takes about 8 hours too beat.[/QUOTE]

that's my only problem with some action games... the few that seem t not have this problem are Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden.

Like CheapyD said in the first CAGcast, I doubt they really have to make some certain criteria to be GH, and the criteria isn't even that hard to begin with. I remember a game becoming GH with less than 9 months on the market.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's my only problem with some action games... the few that seem t not have this problem are Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden.[/QUOTE]

it doesnt take 8 hours to beat ninja gaiden because its unbeatable.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Its an amazing game, the only reason its not worth the fifty is because it takes about 8 hours too beat.[/QUOTE]
Try playing it on godlike. It took me 17 hours to beat on Godlike. I probably spent 4 of those on the last boss.

[quote name='Farny']Like CheapyD said in the first CAGcast, I doubt they really have to make some certain criteria to be GH, and the criteria isn't even that hard to begin with. I remember a game becoming GH with less than 9 months on the market.[/QUOTE]

Yeah when you see Ty the Tasmanian Tiger as a GH you know it can't be that hard :lol:

No matter how much God of War discussion there is, when I see "GOW" I always think "Garden of War" first and wonder why people are discussing it here.

bread's done
Back