GOW III DLC free when you buy a Slurpee

Since there are four codes, am I being too hopeful to assume that each type of cup has a different code?

One for the making-of videos,
One for the Kratos premium theme,
One for the PC wallpaper image (lame),
and one for the in-game armor (awesome).

The original article also states that there will be "Hanging neck tags on all Mountain Dew two-liter and 20-ounce bottles will also include codes that can be redeemed at slurpee.com." So you can just gather points, and redeem what you want? I need more details!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaptainKirk']you could perhaps sell the codes on the cups if you did not want them[/QUOTE]

Was planning on doing that or giving them away if the cups were the hard kind.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Are the cups the hard ones? Don't really want the codes but I like the cups :)[/QUOTE]

yeah they are..I was wondering this too but som1 told me all special edition cups are plastic

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']yeah they are..I was wondering this too but som1 told me all special edition cups are plastic[/QUOTE]

Not all of them are plastic. They use to sell Maple Story ones with a code and those were made of the same thing the regular cups.

My three local 7-eleven's havn't heard about this promotion. I know it starts monday, but not even hearing about it?? sigh.. my 7-eleven's suck with these sorts of promotions.

If I don't get both Kratos themes (Dynamic & Static), I'll be really bummed out. I want that skin too! ugh

Confound it all, I was going to pass on this until I read it had a Dynamic theme...now I have to hit up 7-11 every day on my way to work until I get one starting the 1st

Question for anyone that has been apart of a similar promotion before...

Is the actual voucher code on the slurpee cup/soda bottle, or do you have to keep buyin' products for points to add up? I'm confused about that.

No 7-11's near me. I mainly want to get the in-game armor and premium theme.

Guess I'll have to wait and see how you collect/redeem on the Mountain Dews. Though, I'm certainly not drinking that stuff...

Grrr...I really want these cups and codes, but there isnt a 7-11 in the entire state of NC. Maybe I will get a chance to get a hold of some next time I am in VA. Guess I will have to see how the Mountain Dew codes work...too bad I don't drink sodas anymore.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']so the cups become available Monday?[/QUOTE]
yeh sah

now the question is which of the cups have the skin code and the dynamic theme?

[quote name='cRodz']grab a slurpee and drink it in this damn cold?

enjoy your brain freeeeezzzeeeeeeeee :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You say that, but don't knock it till you tried it. I walked to my local 7-11 and drank a slurpee in the snow. So long you keep your hands from getting cold, it's amazing. For one, the slurpee just doesn't melt.

Anyways, I got one of those cups yesterday and I didn't see a code anywhere on the cup.

http://www.slurpeenationrewards.com/boutique/god-of-war-iii/

Rewards:

- God of War® III Behind-The-Scenes Video - 5 Points
- God of War® III Wallpaper for your PC (2) - 2 Points
- God of War® III Wallpaper for your PC (1) - 2 Points
- Kratos Dynamic Theme for your PS3™ - 6 Points
- God of War® III Theme for your PS3™ - 4 Points
- Exclusive Slurpee Gear for PlayStation®Home - 2 Points
- Exclusive 7-Eleven Gear for PlayStation®Home - 2 Points
- God of War® III Gear for PlayStation®Home - 4 Points
- Kratos Morpheus Armor - 10 Points

How much do the big Slurpees cost anyway?

cag needs a few slurpee addicts to help out those of us that would really like the dlc but don't have a 7-11 in their state. i'm one of them. would love the dynamic theme and the standard theme...and of course the armor.

Slurpee cup Size 7.11 oz 12 oz 22 oz 28 oz 40 oz Points 2 1 2 3 4
found this under "reward terms". So you have to buy multiples to build up enough points to purchase the items in the slurpee store. Now all i need is a printable slurpee coupon.

Here is a condensed/combinded version of what NovaKane and mykee98 posted (PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE OP):

Slurpee size(s):

- 7.11 oz. = 2 points
- 12 oz. = 1 points
- 22 oz. = 2 points
- 28 oz. = 3 points
- 40 oz. = 4 points

Reward(s):

Source: http://www.slurpeenationrewards.com/boutique/god-of-war-iii/

Eh, I don't really like the Armor.
4313331440_fc900efcc6.jpg

I am very interested in these:

- Kratos Morpheus Armor - 10 Points- Kratos Dynamic Theme for your PS3™ - 6 Points

The themes and skin are my priorities though!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Here is a condensed/combinded version of what NovaKane and mykee98 posted (PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE OP):

Slurpee size(s):

- 7.11 oz. = 2 points
- 12 oz. = 1 points
- 22 oz. = 2 points
- 28 oz. = 3 points
- 40 oz. = 4 points

Reward(s):

Source: http://www.slurpeenationrewards.com/boutique/god-of-war-iii/[/QUOTE]

thanks man, it was in a bracket when i cut/pasted. lol didn't realize it lost that while posting.

[quote name='advanced']So you buy slurpees, and get points, and then redeem those for DLC codes? Where do I find the points on the slurpee cup?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you have to peel the piece to get the DLC codes.

My local 7-Eleven doesn't understand english! I called them, and asked "Do you have the God of War promotion slurpee cups?"

He couldn't hear me, so I had to SCREAM it, and then he thought I said "Star Wars!" FML!!

Is this the same thing that's going to be on Mountain Dew? And is it ALL mountain Dew or just special to 7-11? I have no 7-11 at all around here.

bread's done
Back