GOW III DLC free when you buy a Slurpee

Not a 7-11 for something like 200+ miles. When I was in VA they were everywhere. I REALLY miss them - and now I'm 8 points away from the skin with no slurpee in sight...

[quote name='whymustiregister']The 2 smaller sizes were made of paper and had the codes printed on the bottom. The 2 larger sizes were clear plastic and had the code printed in a white box on the side. Plus they had Slurpee Nation Rewards written all over.[/QUOTE]

I am going to buy the 40 oz slurpee and see if I can keep two cups interlocked, to get double points.

I want as many points as I can get, cheap, but I won't take pictures of codes because I wouldn't wanna mess anyone else up.

I have 9 accounts, set up with 9 active e-mail addresses. 4 of them will be redeemed for the 2 point options. I will add codes to the rest of them.

I wish my 7-eleven had the Kratos flavor :whistle2:/

the nearest 7 eleven is about...20 blocks from my house.

I got a 40oz and walked back home. people were lookin at me =/

wonder when they be gettin the gow cups

[quote name='cRodz']the nearest 7 eleven is about...20 blocks from my house.

wonder when they be gettin the gow cups[/QUOTE]

Did your 7-eleven have the Kratos flavor?

[quote name='cRodz']the nearest 7 eleven is about...20 blocks from my house.

wonder when they be gettin the gow cups[/QUOTE]

Shouldve dressed nicer, then they'd be looking at you for other reasons!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Did your 7-eleven have the Kratos flavor?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. What does Kratos taste like?

Great idea! I haven't had a Slurpee in YEARS. Now is a good time to get back into the brain freeze addiction!
Curious to see what the Kratos flavor is. Bloody, me thinks?

[quote name='BIG5']I don't know. What does Kratos taste like?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Great idea! I haven't had a Slurpee in YEARS. Now is a good time to get back into the brain freeze addiction!
Curious to see what the Kratos flavor is. Bloody, me thinks?[/QUOTE]

Mixed Berry and Lime :whistle2:D

Hmm Just got the Kratos theme and It looks good on an hdtv, Not as noticeable on the youtube video but his photo kinda zooms in and out for a sort of breathing effect. Only really noticeable if you stare at it tho haha.

Chewbacca's Abortion;6802203]Shouldve dressed nicer said:
will bring the business suit next time!

and no they didint have the kratos flavor. i was thirsty and grabbed the 40oz fanta flavor...and then by the time i got home, i was freezing. :cold:

i will check next week and see if they have the new cups. i really want to grab one gow cup, even if it is disposable or whatever.

Chewbacca's Abortion;6802616]I've never even had a slurpee said:
Not really. Slush puppies are more of a chopped ice beverage, while a slurpee is like putting a coke in the freezer for 20 mins, and then drinking it.

I like both, but probably prefer the slush puppy.

[quote name='jr1016']These codes are so hard to read. I tried like 10 times already and still no luck.[/QUOTE]

I know how you feel, those numbers and letters always look crooked.
Thats why I always try to look for a cup that i can read before i buy it.

Just got the dynamic theme. Not too shabby, but not too dynamic either. I'm two slurpees away from my armor and then I'm done. No God of War cups yet though, but since they're meant to be trashed, I could care less actually.

[quote name='whymustiregister']
If anyone wants codes I can stop by 7-11 for them. Cost will be whatever the cup costs + tax + tip (optional of course). Payment by PayPal gift or Amazon gift card. Note that I don't go out everyday, usually every other so you might have to wait up to 3 days. But the offer is out there. Send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

I might have to take you up on this. The closest 7-11 is 2 hours away and it doesn't look like I will be going to VA any time soon :cry:

[quote name='cRodz']rar the backgrounds and upload them instead :D[/QUOTE]

I am at work, so I can't right now. If I have time later- I will. I e-mailed it to my work e-mail address already, and they are ready to be forwarded to anyone interested. They are nice. Probally nicer than the dynamic theme

The 7-11 I went to didn't have the cups, but had all the signage and and the new flavor. It was pretty good, too. Tasted like candy.

Went to a second one, which had the signage, but again no cups. This one also didn't have the new Mountain Dew flavor. I wonder if this is a California problem? Or just a South Bay Area issue? I just wanted a cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
No GOW cups, but had signage on slurpee machines, but no GOW flavor from Sacramento to Davis in Northern Cal.

[quote name='stonciddta']No GOW cups, but had signage on slurpee machines, but no GOW flavor from Sacramento to Davis in Northern Cal.[/QUOTE]

Incase you didn't know, all 'normal' cups have the codes you need for the nine prizes (not just the God of War III cups).

I feel like this is a California thing now. I know they have the codes, but I wanted a cup. It's petty, I realize, but I'm a petty kind of guy. There, I said it.

[quote name='Redeema']I feel like this is a California thing now. I know they have the codes, but I wanted a cup. It's petty, I realize, but I'm a petty kind of guy. There, I said it.[/QUOTE]
Joe, its ok. You are no less of a man. :roll:

Thanks flame666 for the Wallpapers. I cant believe one of them has the stupid XMB on it? WTF is that?

I also went to two 7-11's both had the GOW3 promo but no cups and special flavor. I still bought a 40oz though for $1.9x. It gave me 4 points.

How does one get the in-game armor? Is it on a slurpee cup, and if so is it random or can you tell which cups have what code?

I just tried the GOW flavor and man, it's good.

In other news, I can't read the code off my cup at all.

ratchet9: you have to go to the slurpee website to enter in your cup code. you have to enter in 10 pts in order to get this code sent via email.

i went to my local 7-11, they have the slurpee flavor but no special cups as of yet. said they would get them in on tuesday. ill check back then.

i was lucky enough to get the special mountain dew deal going on. The mountain dew special is just a God of War 3 mtn dew theme. Nothing really special. just a theme. you dont even have to purchase a mountain dew. mine was just sitting out with a pad of paper. This code also comes with a coupon attached for .50 off a 2-liter or a 20oz.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']ratchet9: you have to go to the slurpee website to enter in your cup code. you have to enter in 10 pts in order to get this code sent via email.

i went to my local 7-11, they have the slurpee flavor but no special cups as of yet. said they would get them in on tuesday. ill check back then.

i was lucky enough to get the special mountain dew deal going on. The mountain dew special is just a God of War 3 mtn dew theme. Nothing really special. just a theme. you dont even have to purchase a mountain dew. mine was just sitting out with a pad of paper. This code also comes with a coupon attached for .50 off a 2-liter or a 20oz.[/QUOTE]

There is an exclusive PS3 theme that is different than the two themes that can be redeemed for points on the 7-eleven website?? If so, that is something that highly interests me.

What do you mean that you don't have to purchase it and yours was just sitting out with a pad of paper? You just copied it down, or what?

Sorry- I just need clarification!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']There is an exclusive PS3 theme that is different than the two themes that can be redeemed for points on the 7-eleven website?? If so, that is something that highly interests me.

What do you mean that you don't have to purchase it and yours was just sitting out with a pad of paper? You just copied it down, or what?

Sorry- I just need clarification![/QUOTE]

flameofdoom666: this theme might be the same as the one on the slurpee rewards site. i am not sure but they do look the same. yes my 7-11 just had a pad of paper hanging out the soda glass window (like a coupon tag). i took a few out from the pad since there was also a 50 cent coupon off 20oz mountain dew.

if anyone has spare slurpee codes i will trade for a mountain dew god of war theme. pm me if interested.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i was lucky enough to get the special mountain dew deal going on. The mountain dew special is just a God of War 3 mtn dew theme. Nothing really special. just a theme. you dont even have to purchase a mountain dew. mine was just sitting out with a pad of paper. This code also comes with a coupon attached for .50 off a 2-liter or a 20oz.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the mountain dew code that tahoesnowboarder mentioned is a different theme. The theme is really nice, except it says MNT DEW on the bottom right corner.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I can confirm that the mountain dew code that tahoesnowboarder mentioned is a different theme. The theme is really nice, except it says MNT DEW on the bottom right corner.[/QUOTE]

lolmarketing

i really hate that on my themes/wallpapers

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']ratchet9: you have to go to the slurpee website to enter in your cup code. you have to enter in 10 pts in order to get this code sent via email.

i was lucky enough to get the special mountain dew deal going on. The mountain dew special is just a God of War 3 mtn dew theme. Nothing really special. just a theme. you dont even have to purchase a mountain dew. mine was just sitting out with a pad of paper. This code also comes with a coupon attached for .50 off a 2-liter or a 20oz.[/QUOTE]

You should grab some of these codes on paper for us. >_> Especially me.

[quote name='cRodz']lolmarketing

i really hate that on my themes/wallpapers[/QUOTE]

Me too! I won't use the Mountain Dew one because of it...

The 7-Eleven ones have nothing on them though, woohoo!

As far as the 7-Eleven themes go... I personally think the regular theme is superior to the dynamic theme.

So does anyone know where a 7-11 is in the Norman, Oklahoma area that actually has Slurpee? All of the ones I've been to (4 so far) have "Icey Drink" instead.

darn it still no cups yet. ahhhhh! oh well i will continue to wait.

for those who havent got the mt dew theme i grabbed a few more so pm me if interested in a god of war mountain dew theme. if you have slurpee points to give i will give you top prority!

I totally just got ripped for a code. Looks like some non-considerate 'guy' snagged the code of my latest cup.

That new Kratos Flavor is bomb though, so I don't mind getting another one.

bread's done
Back