Gow Psp?

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
I am sure other people have asked this but i was wondering if i should purchase the new GOW PSP?
Situation: I currrently own the original PSP which i still enjoy. I have been holding out on getting GOW because i can't make up my mind. My brother wants a PSP so if i got the new one he could have my old one.

I like how the new PSP is lighter and if it is anything like the DS Lite then i will love it.

Has anyone had this same dilemma? What did you do? What should I do?

What's your question? I didn't really get it.

Aside from being lighter and thinner, it also has twice the ram of the first one (loading cut in half)

I had this same questions and I bought it. I still have my old Phat PSP but I love the GoW PSP. The main reason I got it was for the tv-out, and the UMD movies look as good as DVD on my 42" HDTV. My HDTV also has descent zooming so playing games like GoW or Crisis Core: FFVII look nice on it.

To be honest I haven't really measured the loading times on it, but it seems to be better than my old PSP.

The only problem I have? What should I do w/ my old PSP??? To keep or not to keep, that is my question :p

Well then go for it op, but...it wouldn't hurt to wait a couple more days now would it?

Sony announces:
psp2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe not...

The GoW PSP sku has already been discontinued, at least at gamestop, so if you want one, decide quickly!

I just sold my regular PSP and traded/bought a new GOW PSP bundle off another CAG. I was worried I might be disappointed, but I am super happy with my purchase. The new lighter and sleeker PSP feels and plays great, and I love the look of the red PSP w/ the Kratos Image on the back. The included GOW game is awesome, and the Superbad UMD is another added plus. The only thing I think it should have included was a Pro Duo, but fortunately I already had a 2mb. I'd definitely say go for it....I'm pretty satisfied with my decision...

[quote name='Pestilence']The GoW PSP sku has already been discontinued, at least at gamestop, so if you want one, decide quickly![/quote]
Huh? That can't be right. The GoW pack replaces the Daxter pack. The Madden pack will be limited like the SW pack. The GoW one should be around for a good amount of time. This according to my Sony rep.

Well fuss I think the GoW replaces the Star Wars pack, and the Madden pack that's coming up soon will be the one that will phase out the Daxter pack since it includes a 1gb memory stick it in.

The GoW pack is really sweet just wish it had a memory stick, but the CAG in me can find it cheap on the net lol

[quote name='fuss']Huh? That can't be right. The GoW pack replaces the Daxter pack. The Madden pack will be limited like the SW pack. The GoW one should be around for a good amount of time. This according to my Sony rep.[/quote]

Well, Im the SM of a gamestop and on our POS system it shows the sku's and next to it is a letter: A for Active (meaning they are still being shipped from the distributor) and D for De-active (or discontinued, meaning the WH is not receiving anymore shipments).

the GoW psp has a big fat D next to it... so sony is not making anymore of these, which makes sense, since the madden psp is being released in about a month, around the street date for madden 09.

bread's done
Back