GoW3 Theme All Codes Gone!

Ed_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
The last five weiners were notified via PM, thanks for playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 7-11s in the area and none carry the codes. Only 7-11s that have official Slurpee machines carry them. We're stuck with "Icey Drink."

[quote name='Ed_']They're on the fridge door in front of the mountain dews.[/QUOTE]

I was aware of that, my 7-eleven just doesn't have any :whistle2:(

They did have the Kratos cups and flavor though.

Kratos fury taste delicious :whistle2:D

[quote name='Ed_']I'll say, even my mom liked the Kratos flavor, lol.[/QUOTE]

There's a bad joke here, but I'm going to leave it.

[quote name='Izod517']There's a bad joke here, but I'm going to leave it.[/QUOTE]

-_-

Thanks, I guess. :lol:

can someone give me a code fot the armor or theme i have 2 codes for the g.o.w. 3 demo and some ratchet and clank a crack in time dlc

[quote name='darknight88']Your mom liked Krato's man juice??

jk
[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah? :twisted:

I've got an extra code to give away...first CAG to make a joke about darknight88's mom that makes me laugh will get it via PM. :twisted:

no hard feelings, dn88

[quote name='Ed_']I know there's a thread for the slurpee codes[/QUOTE]

Where is this so called thread.
I would like to take a look at it good sir.

Went to my local 7-11 (in Redwood City, CA) and didn't see those coupons/codes, did pick up some Dr.Pepper/Mass Effect 2 codes which I didn't really need. Guess it's YMMV.

I went back this morning to get some more and it was slightly awkward. See, I haven't been to this 7-11 in the morning in a while, I used to go regularly and a nice old lady who I believe is part owner always greets her customers with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

So while I was looking over my shoulder making sure Kumar (the clerk...seriously, that's his name) didn't see me grabbing a stack of coupons, I started stuffing them in my back pocket and all of a sudden I here, "Oh, my God, how are you baby?" It was the old lady...I thought she saw me, but looks like she didn't :oops: She gave me the usual hug and kiss and I grabbed a Mt. Dew just to buy something and went on my way. :lol:

Anyhow, I got 2 codes to give away. No PMs, please. Just post in this thread after this reply. Post creative ways saying you're in, not just "I'm in." I'll randomly pick 10 weiners by 10AM "specific time" :lol: tomorrow, Wednesday. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has given me a great blood rush to my lower regions, by the gods I believe I must have this dynamic theme code.

[quote name='Ed_']I went back this morning to get some more and it was slightly awkward. See, I haven't been to this 7-11 in the morning in a while, I used to go regularly and a nice old lady who I believe is part owner always greets her customers with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

So while I was looking over my shoulder making sure Kumar (the clerk...seriously, that's his name) didn't see me grabbing a stack of coupons, I started stuffing them in my back pocket and all of a sudden I here, "Oh, my God, how are you baby?" It was the old lady...I thought she saw me, but looks like she didn't :oops: She gave me the usual hug and kiss and I grabbed a Mt. Dew just to buy something and went on my way. :lol:

Anyhow, I got 10 codes to give away. No PMs, please. Just post in this thread after this reply. Post creative ways saying you're in, not just "I'm in." I'll randomly pick 10 weiners by 10PM "specific time" :lol: tomorrow, Wednesday. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Every time I go into a 7-11 I think i'm going to get a hug and kiss..... from the barrel of a shotgun or something. The people around here are paranoid, and for good reasons. Most of the time they get randomly robbed.

Anyhow, I would enjoy being in for coupon code. Simply for the fact that I have JUST got a PS3 and have hardly anything for it. I've decided that I'm going to only use it for exclusives. So it's basically going to be the "Little Big Metal Gear Of War" machine seeing as it has hardly any games yet. At least I could stare at a theme if I had one. That could count as a game.

:lol:

So I sat here for quite a while trying to think of a creative way of replying/signing up for this 'drawing'.... but I still can't think of anything.

So hey, I give up.

But not on hoping I win a code!

I would love to be 'weiner'. I have nothing much witty to say, but I do have this amusing image:

GodOfWar.jpg

Woop for free themes.
Sorry to hear about the awkwardness. But I guess you get to spread the love around now. :)

I wish the old lady at the Country Fair I go to greeted me with a hug. All I get is an angry glare followed by suspicious glances until I head out the door. One time she even suggested I go to church rather than waste my Sunday in sin. All I wanted was a turkey sandwich...

Anyway, there isn't a 7-11 even remotely nearby so I'm really hoping the gods of luck are with me on this one. Count me in! :bouncy:

I'm in for one of these like a CAG is in debt from buying too many games... that's right, I went ironic bankruptcy on this...

my theams need to stay clean so help my screen gleam so don't be mean?
i tried :) but hopefully you got the message :p

bread's done
Back