GoW3 Theme All Codes Gone!

Awesome, i was not aware that there was a promotion thing going with 7-11. I'll check my local 7-11 in the morning, as i usually swing by for my morning coffee.

But non the less, i would like a chance at optaining the god of war 3 theme, im sure its epic!

in like flynn, like the guy from tron, cause, you know, his name was also flynn and he was IN the movie tron so i am in too like he was, in the film i mean. tron.

Please give me a code dude! The closest 7-11 to me is like 4 states away:cry: I've bought GoW 1,2, and Chains of Olympus on launch day, so you know I'm a hardcore fan, and this is the week of my 21st birthday, so it could be your present to me:D

Give me a code or I shall plunge thee into the depth of Hades!

I have slain huge centaurs, Ed the horse is nothing compared to the God of War.

Dude, you braved old lady kisses for these codes? You've got to be some sort of saint or something. I tip my hat to you sir, whether I get a code or not.

Not only is it IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a GOW3 code here, but 7-11 in Japan doesn't sell Slurpees! :(
Can I please have a code to soothe my pain?? :)

I'm totally in. I'm all for benefiting from other peoples awkward old lady kissed filled thievery-ish moments.

I'm not a professional begger, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Hopefully that improves my chances of getting a code...

At least the people at your 7-11 are actually decent human beings. Every 7-11 by me has some evil store owner that stares you down.

Would like a code, thanks!

[quote name='bullet time']I'm not a professional begger, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Hopefully that improves my chances of getting a code...[/QUOTE]

I work for a rival of Holiday Inn...so no code for you:lol:.

Anyhow, guys I know I said until 10pm tonight but something's come up where I won't be around by that time. So I've notified 8 out of 10 "weiners" that they've won. I have two left, so I'll be checking the thread regularly untiil about 10AM and will post from there...and curses to the CAG who doesn't publicly thank me :lol:

Im wondering, is this free dynamic theme the same one you get from the slurpee website? cause if it is, its kinda dumb. Got enough points yesterday to get it and its just Kratos staring at you with flaming eyes :\

[quote name='King7054']Im wondering, is this free dynamic theme the same one you get from the slurpee website? cause if it is, its kinda dumb. Got enough points yesterday to get it and its just Kratos staring at you with flaming eyes :\[/QUOTE]

Nah, this one is different...and it has a giant Mt. Dew logo on the bottom right hand corner. :)

OK, here is my creative post:
"Snarf! Get in tha Thundatank!!"

History:
I used to say this to my younger brother to get him to get with the program. The program being whatever I'm trying to convince him of at the time. And yes, I have dubbed him "Snarf." Yes, it must be a pleasure to have me as an older brother. And I still call him "Snarf" even as we are both working adults.

So, if you give me a code, then you can use that line on me.

[quote name='Ed_']Nah, this one is different...and it has a giant Mt. Dew logo on the bottom right hand corner. :)[/QUOTE]

oo, if thats true, then if anyone has any to give away, id gladly accept one since my 7-11 isnt doin that Mt. Dew promotion thing around here :cry:

[quote name='Ed_']I work for a rival of Holiday Inn...so no code for you:lol:.

Anyhow, guys I know I said until 10pm tonight but something's come up where I won't be around by that time. So I've notified 8 out of 10 "weiners" that they've won. I have two left, so I'll be checking the thread regularly untiil about 10AM and will post from there...and curses to the CAG who doesn't publicly thank me :lol:[/QUOTE]

Despite that, I was still one of the lucky ones. Thanks for the code...and the change of heart!

bread's done
Back