GoW3 Theme All Codes Gone!

Thanks a lot for the theme!

Finally my friends can stop questioning my masculinity just because I'd been using the Flower theme :roll:

[quote name='Ed_']So floormat had the idea of using a generic account so that multiple CAGs can download the theme. He created one and I redeemed a code, so ALL CAGs can download it. Of course, this will only continue to work if all CAGs deactivate their system and delete the account once theyr'e done so more than five can download.

PLEASE POST THAT YOU ARE USING THE USERNAME AND WHEN YOU HAVE DEACTIVATED YOUR SYSTEM SO OTHER CAGs CAN USE IT!

sign in: [email protected] password: caggodofwar3

Please don't post at other websites, CAG is the ony site I am posting this for. Thank you.

Enjoy!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks but this does not work. Once you deactivate the system for that user, it corrupts the theme data so you can't use it...

[quote name='CRH7386']Thanks but this does not work. Once you deactivate the system for that user, it corrupts the theme data so you can't use it...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was about to say the same. :(

[quote name='Ed_']I work for a rival of Holiday Inn...so no code for you:lol:.

Anyhow, guys I know I said until 10pm tonight but something's come up where I won't be around by that time. So I've notified 8 out of 10 "weiners" that they've won. I have two left, so I'll be checking the thread regularly untiil about 10AM and will post from there...and curses to the CAG who doesn't publicly thank me :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol this reminded me of a show on nickelodeon many years ago called weinerville
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmwVDEChTk

Damn, that sucks, well I guess floormat and four others can enjoy it then! :)

I went back to the same 7 11 and the old lady wasn't there, but Kumar was, so I didn't get any more codes...felt odd. But the other dude will be there by 5pm and he literally doesn't care if I get them all or not, so I will post more codes then.

[quote name='intoxicated662']you should be able to save the theme/wallpaper from the ps3 to a usb thumb drive device and then post a link to download it on here.[/QUOTE]

As I mentioned before

Can someone please try this who have received the theme

Thanks

Made a gow3 wallpaper for you guys...Hope ya like it. =] (Resolution is 1366x768)
2l8af4h.jpg

Ok, CAGs, I managed to nab nine more codes this evening; they're all up for grabs. You know the rules. Post away.

im not busting a rhyme again so just use your imaginiation.
so im formaly entering for a theme of gow3

Den 7-11 edó̱ sto Tennesse, opóte af̱tós eínai o ef̱kolóteros trópos gia ko̱dikó panoplía...hope you have a Roman to English translator.:p If you don't here is the translation for free: No 7-11 here in Tennesse, so this is the easiest way for armor code. Thanks again for getting more codes.

[quote name='neudog']Den 7-11 edó̱ sto Tennesse, opóte af̱tós eínai o ef̱kolóteros trópos gia ko̱dikó panoplía...hope you have a Roman to English translator.:p If you don't here is the translation for free: No 7-11 here in Tennesse, so this is the easiest way for armor code. Thanks again for getting more codes.[/QUOTE]
This isn't the armor code, it's for the Dynamic theme.

And I'd love a code this time! :D

[quote name='vessey632']Kratos and Dante walk into a cage. Who wins the fight?
BATMAN

In to win.[/QUOTE]

Made my night! :D

I'm insanely pissed that they gots rid of our 7-11 so I can't go in myself and snag some of these...

Count me in. So the themes are on a piece of paper? I get the code off the cup and go to the slurpee website.

FREE
GOD
OF
WAR
E3
DEMO
CJ9B-F2BB-MFCF

bread's done
Back