GoW3 Theme All Codes Gone!

Keep those posts coming guys! I wa planning on getting up early to select some weiners :lol: but I overslept :(. I k ew I shouldn't have stayed up playing Heavy Rain past midnight again :(.

Anyhow, I stopped by 7 11 to grab a monster (yeah, I know they're bad...blah blah) and the cashier said someone used the coupon but turned in the entire form including the code so he gave it to me; so here's a code to tide the crowd over:

84FM RFBM ARF5

pls post if u used it...or else you're a fruit :lol:

I actually don't want a GOW3 theme at all. Sending me the code for this could be the worst thing that ever happens to me. Please spare my life...

I haven't been to a 7-11 in a couple years (none around here). I wish I was able to grab the theme and some of the DLC.

A winner is me?
I'm not very creative. :l

[quote name='The Chop Suey']ill make it easy for u ed u can just give it to me :)[/QUOTE]

You must've missed the part where I posted no pms and no begging.

[quote name='Ed_']You must've missed the part where I posted no pms and no begging.[/QUOTE]

LOL SMILEY FACE. Anybody use the demo code I left in the spoilers about 15 posts back? If so, fess up.

I don't want any code. In fact, if you were to give me a code, I would throw myself into a fit of rage the likes of which Bruce Banner has never seen. No, neither my heart nor my mind are unstable. Rather the mere insinuation that another individual has some power over me, a strange and foreign power that allows one to give out a "code" as if to say, "Here little boy, take my charity as I spit upon you from my gold-plated horse" as you ride off into the sunset with some beautiful woman that would not give me so much as a second glance (unless she were to point out the "filth" of the city to her upper-class kinfolk). No, I don't need your charity. I don't want your charity. The fact that you would even consider it makes me sick to my stomach. Of course, if I were to get deathly ill from this, you probably would not even notice. After all, if I do not have a home or a dollar or anyone to care about (or to care for me), do I even exist? Perhaps you are wondering how I am typing this... Perhaps not. If you know the method of my writing, I salute you, brother, for you and I have both lived to see the effects of losing your soul and everything you own. If you do not know, you musn't ever learn. It is a tale so harrowing that Satan himself wet his pants as I told him this over a grande cappucino with caramel icing. We then played Battleship until he got fed up and shattered the pieces, sick of losing (and not realizing I could see his pieces through his sunglasses). I am now a mild mannered Jeweler in Queens.

There are no 7-11's in my city (San Antonio) so I would love a chance to win any codes for the most ultimate PS3 game yet. Thank you!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This isn't the armor code, it's for the Dynamic theme.

And I'd love a code this time! :D[/QUOTE]

My bad, but that doesn't change the fact I'd appreciate one.

[quote name='Ed_']You must've missed the part where I posted no pms and no begging.[/QUOTE]

lol my bad just figured u wanted em gone seems like its a chore for u the way u said it

[quote name='Calculoso']I don't want any code. In fact, if you were to give me a code, I would throw myself into a fit of rage the likes of which Bruce Banner has never seen. No, neither my heart nor my mind are unstable. Rather the mere insinuation that another individual has some power over me, a strange and foreign power that allows one to give out a "code" as if to say, "Here little boy, take my charity as I spit upon you from my gold-plated horse" as you ride off into the sunset with some beautiful woman that would not give me so much as a second glance (unless she were to point out the "filth" of the city to her upper-class kinfolk). No, I don't need your charity. I don't want your charity. The fact that you would even consider it makes me sick to my stomach. Of course, if I were to get deathly ill from this, you probably would not even notice. After all, if I do not have a home or a dollar or anyone to care about (or to care for me), do I even exist? Perhaps you are wondering how I am typing this... Perhaps not. If you know the method of my writing, I salute you, brother, for you and I have both lived to see the effects of losing your soul and everything you own. If you do not know, you musn't ever learn. It is a tale so harrowing that Satan himself wet his pants as I told him this over a grande cappucino with caramel icing. We then played Battleship until he got fed up and shattered the pieces, sick of losing (and not realizing I could see his pieces through his sunglasses). I am now a mild mannered Jeweler in Queens.[/QUOTE]

You had me in tears up until the part you played battleship with satan; but it's still code worthy :lol:

[quote name='mightymek']I actually don't want a GOW3 theme at all. Sending me the code for this could be the worst thing that ever happens to me. Please spare my life...[/QUOTE]

The worst thing that ever happened to you was playing Rogue Warrior ^^

Thanks for the code Ed_ :)

[quote name='lupinckc']The worst thing that ever happened to you was playing Rogue Warrior ^^

[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I got to the second section and sent that POS right back to Gamefly...

Thanks for the code Ed_, I got it working no problem!

I need one so I can do this please!!!!

25r2r0x.gif

14b3n1f.gif

5cy2xk.gif

2m7yuz9.gif

ok4kea.gif

rk2bg0.gif

111tnhx.gif

All codes are gone now! Thanks for your interest!

This is certainly the longest thread I've ever created :cool:

*jizzes all over thread* :lol:

I feel sorta bad now, after entering the code, I was pleased with the theme but.. Then I watched Black Dynamite today, and lo and behold it came with a free theme, that is so good I could not pass it up. also, Jive Turkey.

bread's done
Back