GPT Paradise - Resort To Easy Cash (No Minimum Cashout, 24 Hour Payments & More!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanburby

CAGiversary!

In our everyday life, we see things that we want, but can't have, simply because it's too expensive. Here at GPT Paradise, you can get whatever you want, for absolutely no cost whatsover! Earn free cash online via GPT Paradise by completing simple surveys, from which you get 'points' and then you can redeem your 'points' for cash prizes. A large portion of the surveys to complete are free of charge, not requiring you to use your credit card or spend a single cent! GPT Paradise has a NO MINIMUM payout scheme, so within minutes of signing up (which is completely free), you could earn yourself some cash, free of charge! Also, we have a very helpful member support forum which will provide useful answers to questions that you may want to ask.

We have a whole range of prizes that you can choose from. The list of prizes would be far too long to list on one page; here is a list on a few of the prizes that we have to offer:

PayPal Payments Featuring:

* No Minimum Cashout
* Automatic Processing
* Automatic Withdrawal Option
* Get Paid Within 24 Hours
* No Hidden PayPal Fees

Prepaid Visa Gift Cards Featuring:

* $25, $50 and $100 Prepaid Visa Cards
* Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.

Custom Checks Featuring:

* $5 Minimum Cashout
* Mailed the same, or following business day

Gift Cards For Games and iTunes Featuring:

* xBox Live Gold Membership Cards
* xBox Live Microsoft Points
* Nintendo Wii Points
* Nexon Gift Cards
* World of Warcraft Giftcards
* Ultimate Game Cards
* iTunes Gift Cards
* Habbo Gift Card

Store Gift Cards Featuring:

* Walmart Gift Cards
* Amazon Gift Cards
* eBay Gift Cards
* Target Gift Cards

Restaurant and FastFood Gift Cards Featuring:

* Burger King Gift Card
* Applebee's Gift Card
* Arbys Gift Card
* KFC Gift Card
* Subway Gift Card
* Wendys Gift Card
* Starbucks Gift Card

Miscellaneous Prizes Featuring:

* SD Cards
* Laser Pointers
* Headphones
* Rubiks Cubes
* Invisible Ink Pens
* The Complete Practical Joke Set

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this site, its easy to use and much more effective than other GPTs. I recommend it to everyone! A great site run by a friendly member

[quote name='pixi']I joined this site. Looks very nice =)[/quote]

Thanks, I hope you relish in the world of free stuff :D

Be sure to check out the contest that is running at the moment ;)

[quote name='pixi']Heh Already .75

Going to get an r4 for sis[/quote]

Awesome :applause: Once you get your R4DS, be sure to post it in our forum testimonial section, so that you're eligible to take part in this month's contest and if you're lucky, you can win :D The prize for the winner is 20 points :bouncy:

Wow o.o
20 points? That'll be another GameStop card

What I'm doing is requesting GS cards from each site until I can afford my ps3. So far I have like 130-sumthin' dollars In cash + Trade-in

[quote name='pixi']Wow o.o
20 points? That'll be another GameStop card

What I'm doing is requesting GS cards from each site until I can afford my ps3. So far I have like 130-sumthin' dollars In cash + Trade-in[/quote]

Yep, we like to reward out members for hard work ;)

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Just ordered an Ultimate Game Card and got the code within an hour. Ill post the picture tomorrow when I take the picture![/quote]

Awesome work :applause: Keep it up ;)

[quote name='JetBlackout']Looks interesting. I'll sign up.[/quote]

Thanks, be sure to check out the current contest, which offers 20 points to the winner ;)

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to maximize my earnings from the 'Lagoon' sites which you may well have heard of. In doing this, I'm going to reward my best referral with a $40 Amazon Gift Card. I'm looking to earn 1000 sales (which is 1000 referral offers credited) in one month.

Simply sign up to any of the sites listed below, complete as many offers as you can (the more you get credited, the more likely you are to win).

THIS COMPETITION WILL COMMENCE ON THE 15TH FEBRUARY

GamingLagoon.com - Free Wii Points, Free Microsoft Points, xBox Live Points and MUCH MORE!

CashLagoon.com - Free PayPal, Free Cash, Get Free Cash, Instant Paid Surveys, Get Paid and MUCH MORE!

PayByOffers.com - Anything You Want Free, Wii Points, Xbox Live, Free PayPal Cash and More!

VideoGameLagoon.com - Free xBox Games, Free Wii Games, Free Video Games, FREE PS3 Games and MUCH MORE!

PhoneLagoon.com - Free Prepaid Phones, Free Cell Minutes, Free Virgin Mobile Minutes, Free Verizon Prepaid Minutes and MUCH MORE!

HostingLagoon.com - Free Website Hosting, Free Site Hosting.

DomainLagoon.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains.

URLSavings.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains, URLFreedom Plans and MUCH MORE!

AnimeLagoon.com - Free Anime, Anime Videos, Anime, Anime Online and MUCH MORE!

AnotherFree.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains.

GlideGold.com - Free WoW Gold, Free Mesos and MUCH MORE!

FreeDVDStore.com - Free DVD's, Free Movies, Free Blu-Ray Movies and MUCH MORE!

LagoonMusic.com - Free Music Downloads, Free MP3 Music, Free iTunes Downloads, Free iPod's, Free Music and MUCH MORE!

NascarLagoon.com - Free Nascar Gear and MUCH MORE!

VoiceLagoon.com - Free Ventrilo Servers, Free Voice Servers

BookLagoon.com - Free Books, Free Magazines, Free Text Books, Free Comics and MUCH MORE!

ClothingLagoon.com - Free Clothing, Clothes For Free, Free Designer Clothing and MUCH MORE!

GasLagoon.com - 100% Free Gas Gift Cards - BP, Chevron, Circle K, Gulf, Marathon, Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Sunoco, Texaco and MUCH MORE!

CubeLagoon.com - Free Rubiks Cubes, Eatsheen Cubes, Replacement Stickers and MUCH MORE!

NxDaily.com - Free Nexon Cash, Free Maplestory Cash Card, Free Maplestory iTCG Booster Packs and MUCH MORE!

BabyLagoon.com - Free Diapers And Formula, Free Baby Stuff, Free Baby Clothes and MUCH MORE!

RapidLagoon.com - Official Rapidshare Reseller, FREE Rapidshare Accounts!

UnderwearCash.com - Making Money In Your Underwear Couldn't Be Easier!

FreePrizeSite.com - Order Anything from Amazon & Other Online Stores - For FREE!

FreeBucksSite.com - Work At Home, Earn Free Money for yourself, friends, and family. Get PAID to EXPRESS yourself.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Signed up, hopefully I get what I want like an R4![/quote]

Good Luck :cool: I'm sure you'll have it in no time! ;)

[quote name='Emomushie']o_o
Affliated with Dieztel? :eek:[/quote]

Yes, but not a lagoon.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']any coupons?[/quote]

Not as yet.

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

In our everyday life, we see things that we want, but can't have, simply because it's too expensive. Here at GPT Paradise, you can get whatever you want, for absolutely no cost whatsover! Earn free cash online via GPT Paradise by completing simple surveys, from which you get 'points' and then you can redeem your 'points' for cash prizes. A large portion of the surveys to complete are free of charge, not requiring you to use your credit card or spend a single cent! GPT Paradise has a NO MINIMUM payout scheme, so within minutes of signing up (which is completely free), you could earn yourself some cash, free of charge! Also, we have a very helpful member support forum which will provide useful answers to questions that you may want to ask.

We have a whole range of prizes that you can choose from. The list of prizes would be far too long to list on one page; here is a list on a few of the prizes that we have to offer:

PayPal Payments Featuring:

* No Minimum Cashout
* Automatic Processing
* Get Paid Within 24 Hours
* No Hidden PayPal Fees

Prepaid Visa Gift Cards Featuring:

* $25, $50 and $100 Prepaid Visa Cards
* Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.

Custom Checks Featuring:

* $5 Minimum Cashout
* Mailed the same, or following business day

Gift Cards For Games and iTunes Featuring:

* xBox Live Gold Membership Cards
* xBox Live Microsoft Points
* Nintendo Wii Points
* Nexon Gift Cards
* World of Warcraft Giftcards
* Ultimate Game Cards
* iTunes Gift Cards
* Habbo Gift Card

Store Gift Cards Featuring:

* Walmart Gift Cards
* Amazon Gift Cards
* eBay Gift Cards
* Target Gift Cards

Restaurant and FastFood Gift Cards Featuring:

* Burger King Gift Card
* Applebee's Gift Card
* Arbys Gift Card
* KFC Gift Card
* Subway Gift Card
* Wendys Gift Card
* Starbucks Gift Card

Miscellaneous Prizes Featuring:

* SD Cards
* Laser Pointers
* Headphones
* Rubiks Cubes
* Invisible Ink Pens
* The Complete Practical Joke Set

[quote name='rpgamer92']so is this a gaminglagoon sister site, seems really similar[/quote]

It's not a lagoon sister site, though it is run by the same company (Dietzel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back