gr8asianman's BLINDSIDING LOWBALL OF CLENSING part III

051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - $7.50
055 – Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II Strategy Guide - $1
056 – PC Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II (Includes discs & jewel case) - $1

033 – Gamecube Ultimate Muscle Legends vs. New Generation (Includes case, disc & instructions) -$1
034 – Gamecube Teen Titans (sealed) - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for holding another awesome lowball & all the best!!

049 – PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (sealed)- $30
051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - $30

Updated to post #405

@Gxgear: Persona 3 FES is NTSC and factory sealed and I'll triple check when I get home tonight.

@DanteWarrior: Thanks!

057 – Gunslinger Girl Complete Series - 7.00
059 – Please Teacher! Complete Collection - 7.00
045 – Playstation 2 Persona 3 FES - 7.00

058 – Koi Kaze Complete Series (Includes 3 DVD w/ collectible artbox; there is some residue on the artbox top from being in storage) - 6

059 - Please Teacher! Complete Collection - 9
058 – Koi Kaze Complete Series (Includes 3 DVD w/ collectible artbox - 7

021 – Playstation 2 Devil May Cry 2 (sealed) $1
022 – Playstation 2 Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Edition (sealed) $1
029 – Playstation 2 Black (sealed) $1

041 – 360 Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (Includes case, disc & instructions) $1
045 – Playstation 2 Persona 3 FES (sealed) $8
046 – Playstation 2 Shadow of the Colossus $2

040 – 360 Tropico 3 (Includes case, disc & instructions) - $2
041 – 360 Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (Includes case, disc & instructions)-$2

Updating to post #420 right now. Sorry, I missed yesterdays update. I ended up having to work 13 hours yesterday and had an early interview this morning.

042 – PS3 Killzone 2 (Includes case, disc & instructions) - $1
045 – Playstation 2 Persona 3 FES (sealed) - $9
049 – PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (sealed) - $35
051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - $45

Updated to post #424

Also, I just got a job related to my degree w00t! This lowball will nao pay for the additional certification exams I have to take in the upcoming weeks.

[quote name='gr8asianman']Updated to post #424

Also, I just got a job related to my degree w00t! This lowball will nao pay for the additional certification exams I have to take in the upcoming weeks.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!
This calls for celebration bids -

054 – $1
082 – Wolverine Return of the Native Trade Paperback $1
083 – Wolverine Coyote Crossing Trade Paperback $1
084 – Ultimates Volume 1 Trade Paperback $1

Also, I just got a job related to my degree w00t! This lowball will nao pay for the additional certification exams I have to take in the upcoming weeks.[/QUOTE]Congratulations dude!!! I wish you well with your new job.

Also, I just got a job related to my degree w00t! This lowball will nao pay for the additional certification exams I have to take in the upcoming weeks.[/QUOTE]

congrats mate! I was fortunate to get one right around when I graduated, and it is so much rewarding to say you have a career than a job!

Cheers!:applause:

Congrats dude. Enjoy & have a blast!!

049 – PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (sealed) - $36
051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - $56

Updated to post #429

Thanks for the support! I'm a tad bit stressed that I need to take two certification exams before then end of the month, but now that I think about it over the last six-ish months I've studied for and taken the GRE, ASVAB & AFOQT with limited study time and done remarkably well. Maybe I'm just getting tested out...

[quote name='gr8asianman']Updated to post #429

Thanks for the support! I'm a tad bit stressed that I need to take two certification exams before then end of the month, but now that I think about it over the last six-ish months I've studied for and taken the GRE, ASVAB & AFOQT with limited study time and done remarkably well. Maybe I'm just getting tested out...[/QUOTE]

Congrats dude. I feel ya on the certification crap (I'm a sign language interpreter) it gets old. And mine I have to do 80 hours every 3 years which isn't bad. Good luck though

Anyways back on track

051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) - $61

046 – Playstation 2 Shadow of the Colossus (Includes case, disc & instructions; greatest hits version) -$3

053 – Sony PSP Castlevania the Dracula X Chronicles (Includes case, disc & instructions)- $2

1 on
024 – Playstation 2 God of War (Includes case, disc & instructions)
025 – Playstation 2 God of War II (Includes case, game and special features discs & instructions)
026 – Playstation 2 Freaky Flyers (Includes case, disc & instructions; some light scratches on the disc)
027 – Playstation 2 The Bard's Tail (Includes case, disc & instructions; some light scratches on the disc)
028 – Playstation 2 Beyond Good & Evil (Includes case, disc & instructions)
031 – Playstation 2 NeoGeo Battle Coliseum (Includes case, disc & instructions)
032 – Playstation 2 In The Groove (Includes case, disc & instructions)

I had no idea that Metroid collection was so sought after. I'm glad I got it when I could for cheap back when it came out.

Updated to post #441

@Attikus: Its a really well done conversion of the Prime games and the packaging is sleek and sexy.

It getting close to the end of my 3rd lowball ~36hours left get those bids in!

Thanks for all your bid and patience thus far and I'll be getting invoices out Monday, possibly Sunday if I can find a spot with Wi-fi other than McDonalds...

This won't be the end though. I'll start lowballin again around mid-october once I nail these two certification exams I need to study for.

Aye, it is very well done. I've played through them multiple times, it's probably my favorite Wii title. Glad to know that it's value has stayed high.

042 – PS3 Killzone 2 (Includes case, disc & instructions) - $3
049 – PS3 Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (sealed) - $37
051 – Wii Metroid Prime Trilogy (sealed) -$68

044 – Playstation 2 Spartan Total Warrior (Includes case, disc & instructions) $1
069 – Sony PSP Component cable (new in box) $1
019 – SegaCD NBA Jam (Includes case, disc & instructions; disk contains a fair amount of scratches and is untested) $1

bread's done
Back