Gran Turismo 4 and Logitech Steering Wheel Bundle $149.99 @ outpost.com

Ooh... thanks.

Does anyone know if those PS2 to Xbox or GC controller adapters work
with this wheel?
I'd love to buy this and one of those adapters so I can use it on all of my systems....

Thanks!

damn $100 for a steering wheel is too much for me :(

no matter how good it is, if I get used to the wheel and then bring the game over to my friend's, I'll get rocked hehe.

You know this wheel has a 900 degree turning radius? Like in real driving. Anyways this deal isn't that great. Shipping blows it out of the water. 2nd day is $30 and overnight is $43.. plus tax. Its cheaper to do instore pick up to save on shipping for the game and buy the wheel off of Newegg.com or somwhere.

I told myself I was gonna buy that game with the wheel and come home and lock myself in my room. I NEED 150 dollars. Looks like it's time to start that glamorous drug cartel I've always dreamed about...

i already got the game at gamerush for $30 with 2 trade ins(that was about 6 months ago)

I may have to get the $105 racing wheel at amazon, but i am a cheapass, and saving up for psp

When are they going to make a steering wheel with a clutch to go along with the stick shift? The game along with the wheel concentrates on realism but then uses an extremely unrealistic way of shifting.

[quote name='Garcia5Owens81']Uhh name a game that has a clutch button on the controller. I can only think of one (It was on the xbox).[/quote]

Gran Turismo 4 could support it if the developer wanted to make the game more realistic. I would buy the wheel with clutch just for GT4 if it supported such a feature.

[quote name='nikkai']It's all about steptronic according to games. =P[/quote]

Steptronic is automatic as in it uses an automatic transmission and a torque converter. It may give the appearance of manual because you "select" gears but its not. The majority of games use sequential transmission.

It might be hard to have a stick shift with games that have cars with 5 and 6 gears. Or mabey im crazy

[quote name='DrBot']You know this wheel has a 900 degree turning radius? Like in real driving. [/quote]

And that makes it a good controlable wheel? Wow news to me.

[quote name='valkyriesound']Ooh... thanks.

with this wheel?
I'd love to buy this and one of those adapters so I can use it on all of my systems....

Thanks![/quote]
yea can some answer this question?? got the dragoncube adaptor wanna know if there compatible???

[quote name='DrBot']It might be hard to have a stick shift with games that have cars with 5 and 6 gears. Or mabey im crazy[/quote]
What are you talking about?

[quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='valkyriesound']Ooh... thanks.

with this wheel?

Thanks![/quote]
yea can some answer this question?? got the dragoncube adaptor wanna know if there compatible???[/quote]

Nope the wheel only works with select games and its usb it works with the pc though i think.

bread's done
Back