Gran Turismo 5 Collectors edition - PERFECT Condition! $54.99 Shipped

Parkerktm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
266 (100%)
Hey everyone,

I have a PS3 Gran Turismo 5 collectors Edition up for trade. Everything is in perfect condition. I have only played the game twice and everything else (keychain, book, certificate, and model) has never been used. The only thing that has been used was the DLC Chrome line car pack, but the voucher will still be included to ensure that the item is COMPLETE. Their are no dents, scratches, markings, or tears on the special packaging or any of the items. All edges of the box are in great condition too! Game has been kept in a pet and smoke free house.

I also want to give you the opportunity to just buy the collectors edition items. If you currently have the standard version and are looking to turn it into a collectors edition, let me know and we can work out a deal that would involve you buying everything except the game so the price would drop significantly.

I am looking for $54.99 paypal but am also accepting offers. Shipping is included.

Pictures added!

Included:

• Gran Turismo 5 game
  • Exclusive limited edition Kyosho designed 1:43 scale diecast 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V
  • In-depth 300-page car-lover’s guide written by the experts at Polyphony Digital
  • Custom etched Gran Turismo key chain
  • Voucher for 5 downloadable exclusive high-end cars with custom livery and performance upgrades
  • Numbered certificate of authenticity
  • Custom collector's packaging
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_00017.jpg

DSC_00209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, WoW has been changed. You no longer need a guest pass to play a trial. And it now lasts forever instead of 10 days.

I'lll give a bump, but I'll let you know maybe others are looking for actual picks of your item instead of an Internet pick. Just a thought ^_^ Happy Huntingl

[quote name='bytemap']I'lll give a bump, but I'll let you know maybe others are looking for actual picks of your item instead of an Internet pick. Just a thought ^_^ Happy Huntingl[/QUOTE]

haha i was thinking the same thing just a few moments ago. I was lazy when i made the thread and didn't want to take pictures.

Pictures will be added soon though!!

-parker

I also want to give you the opportunity to just buy the collectors edition items. If you currently have the standard version and are looking to turn it into a collectors edition, let me know and we can work out a deal that would involve you buying everything except the game so the price would drop significantly.

Sorry, I'm asking for paypal only. Are you interested in the CE extra's for a paypal trade? I've got to pay the phone bill, lol.

Any chance i could get some pictures of that Gold Bulova Watch your trying to sell?

Thanks

bread's done
Back