Gran Turismo 5 pre-order £17.59

Exu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
217 (100%)
Even if this is a mistake, Amazon will have to honour it are a bunch of dicks lolol.
"Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price."
Wankers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered

If its a mistake they can always delist it easily instead since it doesn't have any sort of release date.

I dont think they will honour it, but I live in hope.

i was calling FAKE as soon as i first read this impossible deal.
Absolutely out of bounds price, for an AAA game that should carry the future of a console on his very legs, long legs indeed.

c'mon, GT5 dustbinned long before released? i dont believe it

if anyone out there can get his price honored, well, you will get BRAGGING rights too! yo

[quote name='Applejak']Mine was cancelled.
Wonder if anyone is getting it at this price.[/QUOTE]

Mines still fine. Did you order multiple copies?

My order still stands too... hopefully they didn't get too many preorders at the low price, and have decided it'd be better for PR to honour these sales... but then again, if they've already canceled a couple i guess we're all getting canceled :(

Yeah, disregard the first post. I heard from one of the FG guys that they were cancelling them.

Pre-order guarantee MY ARSE. If Amazon did deals like that normally maybe I'd actually buy stuff from them.

bread's done
Back