Gran Turismo 5 Prologue @ Costco 24.99 B&M(maybe YMMV)

icarusmight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Found today at my local Costco in North Las Vegas Gran Turismo 5 Prologue for 34.99 -10.00(instant rebate)=24.99 My store was all out but if you can find it, its a good deal.

P.S. I did search forum to see if it was posted, didnt find it so here it is. Also it may be YMMV.

Yeah my Costco had 4-5 left on saturday, seemed like a pretty good deal to me as well.

Edit:
Also the last day for the instant rebate is this saturday.

I remember being on Sunday in the costco near here and the game was still price at 24.99 there actually (With GH: Aerosmith being 42.99 compare to the usual 49.99 I find in other stores...the bundle version was also 10 dollars cheapers in Costco when I saw it)

Sweet, another PS3 game! I've bought 2 in 3 days, and this is only my 3rd total over the last 1.5 years. I am starting to think maybe the PS3 wasn't a big waste of money :D

So um, how much does the REAL final game cost? And would you get some sort of discount if you already bought Prologue?

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']So um, how much does the REAL final game cost? And would you get some sort of discount if you already bought Prologue?[/quote]

I think the only benefit is being able to import the cars you earned.

weak. $10 would be too much for a glorified demo.

Thanks for the heads up OP. But this one is not for me.

Good Deal, 34.99 $5 bucks cheaper than an instant $10 at the register.
$24.99, cool

funny thing was there was a sticker that said 29.99 on it, maybe you could argue and get it for 19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back