Gran Turismo 5 XL $10 + Free Shipping at Amazon

[quote name='JohnDeadly']I actually ordered it last night for $18, just went back in canceled and got it for $10 and was offered a free month of prime![/QUOTE]

How did you get a free month of prime? Like did they offer it to you in an email or after checkout? cuz i didnt get anything about prime? thanks

[quote name='redmangoose']How's this game? It's one of the best(or the best?) selling game on the PS3, but what is it about it exactly that's so good?[/QUOTE]

Its great. If you love Top Gear and Motorsport in general this game has got anything you would want to do. I still play it all the time and I have over 1000 vehicles so if you need any cars (within reason) just hit me up, on PSN - rustyaries.

Not sure how I missed this deal. I ordered it at 7:15PM last night for $19.77 and the OP posted at 7:27PM. Did I really miss it by only 12 minutes? LOL

[quote name='G33']Back down to $10 if anyone still needs it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

For anyone that clicks on the link, it Takes you to a third-party seller. But if you check Amazon specific listing it will be $10. The only catch for me was its not going to ship for a couple of weeks due to being out of stock.

bread's done
Back