gran turismo 6 ps3 $4.99 new at gamestop

Also note that for as long as this game has been out, you should expect "new" (as in unsealed/gutted) from this, not actually new.

Does this game have a "dope" Snoop dogg track like GT3? Gotta love PT Cruisers.

I picked up GT5 from Five Below and I still haven't played it yet so I think I'll pass.  It seems wrong to turn this down for $5 but I really hate going to Gamestop.  They usually have sealed copies when I buy a game there though. 

I picked up GT5 from Five Below and I still haven't played it yet so I think I'll pass. It seems wrong to turn this down for $5 but I really hate going to Gamestop. They usually have sealed copies when I buy a game there though.
I hate it when they sell me unsealed games. Even happens online sometimes.

I hate it when they sell me unsealed games. Even happens online sometimes.
No one makes you buy the last copy. You can always say "no thank you."

For in-store, they have the unsealed copy so that people can look at the game box without having to find someone with a key to unlock it and stand over their shoulder while they peruse the entire shelf of games.

For the online ones, I don't know why they wouldn't be sealed.

great game, steal for this price, still good graphics, but underpar now with Forza and DC, can't wait for PS4 version. 

I played it with the driving force GT, which is pretty cheap entry-level wheel (which somehow is now becoming hard to find? http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStation-Driving-Force-Racing-3/dp/B0015HYPOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458763517&sr=8-1&keywords=driving+force+gt), and it performed very well. Really could feel the difference between cars and bumps in the room etc.

I have high hopes for GT7, whenever it comes out. I mean, the new wheel is already out and there is barely any word on the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved this game and got the plat trophy. Played with a logitech g27. This was the last console racer i played because of no ps4 support.

I can understand why ppl say gt is boring. I loved playing all the meticulously researched tracks. Racing against AI isn't great obviously but it was the attn to detail and improving my times that made this my goto racer of the generation.

Is this game worth playing with a standard controller? I've never really played driving games but at $5 might be worth it I guess. Or am I just better off waiting for a current gen game?

No one makes you buy the last copy. You can always say "no thank you."

For in-store, they have the unsealed copy so that people can look at the game box without having to find someone with a key to unlock it and stand over their shoulder while they peruse the entire shelf of games.

For the online ones, I don't know why they wouldn't be sealed.
Online orders of "new" copies may not be sealed because Gamestop often fulfills online orders from the individual stores. Wish they would clearly mark this in the description, but of course they don't.

bread's done
Back