Gran Turismo PSP $17.95 Amazon

Yeah not a great deal considered it just clearanced out at Target for $5...

I thought the game was pretty cool but the driving was a little off and there was no career. Despite not caring about a career at first I have to admit that I did start to care once I realized how shallow it was. You really just go through and race by picking out tracks and cars and laps and that is all...there is nothing more to it. Plus the car customization has been simplified.

For $18, yeah it might be worth it...but if you can find any left at a Target on clearance for $10 or under then it's definitely worth it. It's not a bad racer, just flawed. When GT 1 on the PS1 had more depth you know there's a problem.

I could be wrong but I thought you could only transfer over certain special cars...

And TC you'll like the game if you can deal with there being no structure at all. While the driving is a little off it's not terrible, it just feels really imprecise, which obviously is not a good thing for a sim racer.

I found the lack of a career mode a little disappointing. There was no reason to race anything since I wasn't earning anything.

Oddly, I thought this was one of the games that hit $10 MSRP. I guess I was wrong.

They had these for $10 last Dec at Kmart for some reason along with LBP and a few others.

Decent game, missing career mode sux though. Price is just fine if you want the game and don't have it already.

bread's done
Back