Grand Central Invite Thread (works with T Mobile for unlimited incoming calls)

ofacto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grand Central has just been purchased by google and now an existing user has to invite you personally in order to join the service, so I created this thread for invites plus to promte the site cause its really a great service. Right now the service is completely free, and the creators have said they will all be a free level of service, but they might have to charge for extra services in the future.

If you don't know what Grand Central is, its a service which gives you one main number which will forward calls to all of your existing phone lines (cell, work, home, etc). It also has alot of other features like voice mail which you can check online, I love this feature as I can see all of my voice mails and don't have to listen to every single one each time I check my voice mail.

INFO ON THE SERVICE: http://www.grandcentral.com/home/intro

For T Mobile users, you can set your Grand Central number as one of your faves and have unlimited incoming calls. I have not personally verified this yet, but alot of T mobile users have said it works, but use it with caution. I'm going to set my sister's Tmobile phone up with it and see if it really works.

INFO ON UNLIMITED INCOMING MINUTES FOR TMOBILE USERS:

http://consumerist.com/consumer/cel...le--cheap-incoming-phone-calls-620-259073.php

I have 3 invites left, which I'll give to the first 3 people who PM me their email address AND post a request to this thread (you have to do both).

[quote name='ofacto']Grand Central has just been purchased by google and now an existing user has to invite you personally in order to join the service, so I created this thread for invites plus to promte the site cause its really a great service. Right now the service is completely free, and the creators have said they will all be a free level of service, but they might have to charge for extra services in the future.

If you don't know what Grand Central is, its a service which gives you one main number which will forward calls to all of your existing phone lines (cell, work, home, etc). It also has alot of other features like voice mail which you can check online, I love this feature as I can see all of my voice mails and don't have to listen to every single one each time I check my voice mail.

INFO ON THE SERVICE: http://www.grandcentral.com/home/intro

For T Mobile users, you can set your Grand Central number as one of your faves and have unlimited incoming calls. I have not personally verified this yet, but alot of T mobile users have said it works, but use it with caution. I'm going to set my sister's Tmobile phone up with it and see if it really works.

INFO ON UNLIMITED INCOMING MINUTES FOR TMOBILE USERS:

http://consumerist.com/consumer/cellphones/confirmation-grandcentral-%252B-tmobile--cheap-incoming-phone-calls-620-259073.php

I have 3 invites left, which I'll give to the first 3 people who PM me their email address AND post a request to this thread (you have to do both).[/quote]
PM Sent and Thanks

[quote name='whitereflection']Is there a charge for using this service?[/quote] [quote name='ofacto from the OP']Right now the service is completely free, and the creators have said they will all be a free level of service, but they might have to charge for extra services in the future.[/quote]
Much thanks, ofacto! :D

[quote name='whitereflection']Is there a charge for using this service?[/QUOTE]

Its free right now, and there will always be a free level of service. Before Google bought them this is what the free service was going to be:

Yes, we’re excited to say that we will always offer a free version of GrandCentral, even after beta. Our free version will include unlimited inbound minutes, unlimited voicemail (up to 30 days old), and access to all of our core features.

But these details may have changed, I can't seem to find the info on the website though.

I'd be forever debted to someone who could invite me at \

thanks! (and of course i'd be happy to pass along my invites to keep it going)

EDIT: Received, thanks!

Okay, since I got no response to my request for a Grand Central invite, thought I'd offer a Joost invite in trade. ssommer6288 (at) hotmail (dot) com

I got some more invites in my Grand Central account. I have 3 extras, I'll give them to Miclo77, kulprit, and varsitygamer, but you got to PM me first so I know if you still need them.

I'd like to put myself in line for the next round of invites and will, of course, reciprocate when able. dafunkk12atgmaildotcom.

[quote name='ofacto']I got some more invites in my Grand Central account. I have 3 extras, I'll give them to Miclo77, kulprit, and varsitygamer, but you got to PM me first so I know if you still need them.[/quote]

Thanks, but I did get one somewhere else. I do have four invites left myself now for Grand Central, and unlimited Joost invites. If you need either, email me.
steve (dot) sommer (at) gmail (dot) com

[quote name='Miclo77']Thanks, but I did get one somewhere else. I do have four invites left myself now for Grand Central, and unlimited Joost invites. If you need either, email me.
steve (dot) sommer (at) gmail (dot) com[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the GC invite! I'd also like to try out Joost, if you wouldn't mind sending an invite for that my way.

If anyone could Spare invite send it to my Gmail Account mrwizzstl

Will donate any invites i recieve after siging up back to the forums

Thanks in advance

Nevermind

Any one who needs/Wants an Invite to Grandcentral Inviteshare dot Com I got mine in 5min

[quote name='mrwizzstl']If anyone could Spare invite send it to my Gmail Account mrwizzstl

Will donate any invites i recieve after siging up back to the forums

Thanks in advance

Nevermind

Any one who needs/Wants an Invite to Grandcentral Inviteshare dot Com I got mine in 5min[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Got my invite last night.

[quote name='wg2499']I would love an invite .. go dumped by Sunrocket..GOTCHA!!!! WELL ME........

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Invite Sent.

9 more left.
PM if you want one.

If you have any additional invites I would really appreciate one!

As usual, I'd 'pay it forward' with other board requests :eek:)

Thanksssssss!!

bread's done
Back